I think he wud have been captain

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

No he wouldn't.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

wow....

ROOT OF TREE
 MANCHESTER<<<< PLAYERS <<<<<<<<<<  ARSENAL >>>>>>>>>>>>>  PLAYERS  >>>>BARCELONA

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

If this happens Arsenal's midfield will be especially weaker without Song. The Sahin loan also is starting to shift closer to Anfield.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if Song leave, i'll probably make a fly to london to TELL something to Arsenal board.
I still believe Song got heart for Arsenal and he will not leave!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Don't you forget Wilshere?

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

i agree with Ihaveabbc, Wilshere HAS to be the captain, he is a true gooner and will never ever leave the club - Football needs more players like Wilshere, he will be an arsenal legend for sure. Although im a chelsea fan, i like him very much and i would love it to have him in my team

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I'm sorry but this Song saga doesn't add up. I mean Wenger would never let Song, who has 2 years on his contract, go for just 15 million pounds. There are a lot of other crap players lower than Song's quality who cost more than 15mil. Wenger is a shrewd motherfucker and there is no way he's gonna let Song go for just 15million pounds. And another thing...don't trust Goal.com they depend on gullible people a lot.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I don't know how reliable the info is but there is a chance he might leave as well. Also, Wilshere  as  captain? I think the captain is a player, not a side-liner. How is Wilshere more qualified then thomas vermaelen who has carried them in a couple of occasions with his goals. In my opinion Vermaelen should be the next captain and if we have another repetition we might see him leave next summer as well.