Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sad thing happen in life
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, I don't really know if its okay or not to share that with all of you guys but since you all been so nice to me up until now, I thought it would not be a bother for you and maybe it would help me. You see, sad thing are happening right now in my live. My grandma is propably gonna pass away in the coming hour. We were prepared for it and I don't feel too sad but it just... that I felt really depressed about it. Its propably gonna be though for my mother and I will have to support her. I hope nothing like that is happening to you right now all of you. Take care everyone and try to enjoy every moment you have. :)

Edit: Its over now, she is in a better place. I hope she rest in peace now.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I don't really know if its okay or not to share that with all of you guys but since you all been so nice to me up until now, I thought it would not be a bother for you and maybe it would help. You see, sad thing are happening right now in my live. My grandma is propably gonna pass away in the coming hour. We were prepared for it and I don't feel too sad but it just... that I felt really depressed about it. Its propably gonna be though for my mother and I will have to support her. I hope nothing like that is happening to you right now all of you. Take care everyone and try to enjoy every moment you have. :)

So, I don't really know if its okay or not to share that with all of you guys but since you all been so nice to me up until now, I thought it would not be a bother for you and maybe it would help me. You see, sad thing are happening right now in my live. My grandma is propably gonna pass away in the coming hour. We were prepared for it and I don't feel too sad but it just... that I felt really depressed about it. Its propably gonna be though for my mother and I will have to support her. I hope nothing like that is happening to you right now all of you. Take care everyone and try to enjoy every moment you have. :)

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

You're a good guy Emo. Hang tough.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Thank lads, you're a good guy too. ;)

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

My father passed away 2 months ago. It was very difficult. He had been battling cancer for 3 years before that. The last month, he fell really ill. Lost so much weight, became skin and bones, literally. It was so hard watching him suffer and struggle every day. He became even more ill the last week, which is when we decided to take him to the hospital to see if they can do anything to make him feel better.

He just kept getting worse. My brother and I were living in the hospital with him during that time, just to make sure he has all he needs. Then the one day we didn't, because my brother had to work a graveyard shift and I wanted rest in a comfortable bed for once - I get a call 8 AM in the morning that he passed.

It was so surreal, getting that news. I became numb. I couldn't process it. Everybody around me was crying, but I couldn't. I still have not yet cried, it's been two months since. At first you have no time to really grieve at all. Becomes then it comes the funeral, the burial, and etc. All of that has to be taken care of. With both of my parents gone, that responsibility fell to me and my brother. There was just so much running around, trying to get everything done in time. Letting everybody know of the news, than of the date and time of the funeral, and etc.

It's a very difficult time, but I had a lot of people showing support in many different ways.

I do hope that if she passes, it happens while she sleeps so she does not suffer. I wish you the very best, Emo. Death is part of life just as is living. When the time comes, you can only hope that they've lived a good life and are in peace.

Take time to talk to her right now, do favors, make her comfortable. That's the best advice I can give you.

• History

My father passed away 2 months ago. It was very difficult. He had been battling cancer for 3 years before that. The last month, he fell really ill. Lost so much weight, became skin and bones, literally. It was so hard watching him suffer and struggle every day. He became very very ill the last week, which is when we decided to take him to the hospital to see if they can do anything to make him feel better.

He just kept getting progressively worse. My brother and I were living in the hospital with him during that time, just to make sure he has all he needs. Then the one day we didn't, because my brother had to work a graveyard shift and I wanted rest in a comfortable bed for once - I get a call 8 AM in the morning that he passed.

It was so surreal, getting that news. I became numb. I couldn't process it. Everybody around me was crying, but I couldn't. I still have not yet cried, it's been two months since. At first you have no time to really grieve at all. Becomes then it comes the funeral, the burial, and etc. All of that has to be taken care of. With both of my parents gone, that responsibility fell to me and my brother. There was just so much running around, trying to get everything done in time. Letting everybody know of the news, than of the date and time of the funeral, and etc.

It's a very difficult time, but I had a lot of people showing support in many different ways.

I do hope that if she passes, it happens while she sleeps so she does not suffer. I wish you the very best, Emo. Death is part of life just as is living. When the time comes, you can only hope that they've lived a good life and are in peace.

Take time to talk to her right now, do favors, make her comfortable. You'll regret it if you don't.

My father passed away 2 months ago. It was very difficult. He had been battling cancer for 3 years before that. The last month, he fell really ill. Lost so much weight, became skin and bones, literally. It was so hard watching him suffer and struggle every day. He became even more ill the last week, which is when we decided to take him to the hospital to see if they can do anything to make him feel better.

He just kept getting worse. My brother and I were living in the hospital with him during that time, just to make sure he has all he needs. Then the one day we didn't, because my brother had to work a graveyard shift and I wanted rest in a comfortable bed for once - I get a call 8 AM in the morning that he passed.

Take time to talk to her right now, do favors, make her comfortable. You'll regret it if you don't.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Amerr30 A bit too late for talking to her right now but I still remember her fondly despite not seeing her since she began to be sick. Thank you for taking time to answer and my sympathy for your father. Losing someone is really though but it is easier to go trough it with the support other. For that, I thank you all. :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

May she rest in peace. Hang tight lad!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Rest in peace.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

May she rest in peace, and I'm grateful for her part in creating the wonderful person who is Emobot.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

You're easily the nicest guy I've ever stumbled across the internet (or in real life, for that matter), I feel very sorry for you. As much as you're hurt right now, it's important that you're there for your mother, be around your family, friends, loved ones. I know it sounds cheesy, but in the end, only time will heal the wounds. R.I.P

• History

You're easily the nicest guy I've ever stumbled across the internet (or in real life, for that matter), I feel very sorry for you. As much as you're hurt right now, it's important that you're there for your mother, be around your family, friends, loved ones. I know it sounds cheesy, but in the end, only time will heal the wounds.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Stay strong brother.. may her soul stay in peace..

Amerr30 8 years ago

You know fellas, she hasn't passed yet..

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Sincere condolences mate, take care and stay strong.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

May she rest in peace,Emobot.Amerr i feel sorry for ur father too.Cancer is the worst 'thing'.Sorry for asking but what kind of cancer had ur father?!

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

May she rest in peace, keep your chin up and stay strong. This is just part of everybodys life....

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Amerr She did, check my edit in my first post. It happened 1 or 2 hour after we heard the news she was gonna leave us.

Thank you everybody for your kind words and your support. It really cheer me up. :)

Amerr30 8 years ago

@Emo: Okay, I'm sorry Emo. I just thought it was rather inappropriate. I hadn't bothered to look at the post again, that's my had. May she rest in peace, brother. I pray God gives you wisdom, understanding, and peace during this difficult time.

@Argj: He had small cell lung cancer. When it was first discovered, they treated it with radiation only. That part of it was very successful. The tumor was almost shrunk to an undetectable level. However, he kept smoking and the cancer came back almost with a vengeance. It spread fast and then metastasized. It was in his bones and everywhere else. At that point, there was absolutely nothing they could do for him. He had other diseases as well that made an operation or chemo-therapy impossible. So all they did was make him comfortable, but that never really works. They just numbed him with pain pills.

expertfootball11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Stay strong and don't feel depressed, make sure you help your family first and keep in your head that now she's in a better place.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

@Amerr30 oh sorry again mate.All the best to you and your brother.Stay strong! The reason i asked,unfortunately,is bcuz i think i have cancer.(Testicular or prostate cancer). I'll go tomorrow to the doctor.Testicular cancer,most of the time is a lump on ur testicle (Testicle with cancer is at least 2-3 times bigger than other testicle. My testicles are in the same size.But i think i have a 'lump' on the scrotum. (It can be an other infection,like maybe Variacela).But i think its cancer bcuz i dont feel good those last days...If it is cancer,then im fucked up,bcuz maybe i have it in all my bones...and everywhere else. (I think My stomach is inflated too) .Maybe its prostate cancer...idk. All the best to y all.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Hmm^,,.

@emo My condolences! Hope you and your family will feel better within the close future! meanwhile, stay strong!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Thank you again for taking the time to answer, I really apreciate the support and I will make sure to support the rest of my family as well.

haCHIM 8 years ago
Leicester City, Pakistan 0 1

RIP bro