Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo vs Bale : who will score more this season ?
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If both don’t get injured, Bale without hesitation.

Waiting for your responses guys.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree with @Dyn here, the attacking force of Barca covers for their crap defend. When they have good defend too, which can also feed the ball to the front (like with Puyol) they are invincible..

But thats not the case. The stats is helped a lot by mediocre team

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Agree with @Dyn here, the attacking force of Barca covers for their crap defend. When they have good defend too, which can also feed the ball to the front (like with Pyol) they are invincible..

But thats not the case. The stats is helped a lot by mediocre team

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Dyn Good point mate. +1

tiki_taka 6 years ago

You cant get exposed or attack in number vs Barca, we got fast wingers and a player who has a hand In his left foot.
Most of the teams even Madrid or Atletico, go to Camp Nou with compact 2 lines of 4. Barca usually high press directly after loosing the ball and Busquets commits that foul if the counter is unleashed.

It doesn’t have a relationship with other team quality, you will get less chances playing City of Pep, Bayern of Pep, Spain NT, or Barça no matter who is fielded or who you play against.

The long period of possession who looks like handball style of play or Futsal oblige rival to concentrate a lot on defensive duties leaving so much energy.

Sometimes when the game is dead before final whistle, teams tend to save energy or think of next game. Last game there was 3-2 and momentum for Huesca, a team not sure of their force could have gone into doubt period. At 4-2 the game was over rest had no relationship with players quality. Giving Messi this one vs one situation in front of the GK is worse than PK...
I do not agree at all that Huesca is a shit team or a mediocre one, they will cause problems to top Spanish flights you will see...
Without Messi in the last game, I’m not sure we would have won the game...

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Ronaldo is playing in a new team and a new system with new mates in a new league that is known for its defensive discipline. While Bale is playing in a team he has been playing in for years, and with CR7 gone he will get more space to shine in a league that is better offensively than serie A.

I think it is going to be a close call. Either one could score more goals. Time will tell and hopefully not the injuries.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

tiki_taka

True actually, I didn't look at it that way actually.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Barca is an entirely different team without Messi. Pretty mediocre

That statement can't be more true LAST season and 2 years prior to that especially after Xavi left, Busquet went off form and Iniesta's fitness concern, and Dembele's very very slow start.

But since this year, with Coutinho, they will still be pretty decent.

With that being said, without Messi, and Pep, I dont think they can keep the philosophy they are having now, and certainly will NOT have much the spark moments during the game when Messi produces it (pass, finish, dribble)

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

• Bale is ahead, but it's way way to early to say anything. Last year Ronaldo was crap at the first half too. (so did the whole Real's engine)
  • And Bale is quite prone to injury
  • While Ronaldo is building chemistry with the team, get used to the league.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barca is an entirely different team without Messi. Pretty mediocre

That statement can't be more true LAST season and 2 years prior to that especially after Xavi left, Busquet went off form and Iniesta's fitness concern, and Dembele's very very slow start.

But since this year, with Coutinho, they will still be pretty decent.

With that being said, without Messi, and Pep, I dont think they can keep the philosophy they are having now, and certainly will NOT have much the spark moments during the game when Messi produces it (pass, finish, dribble)

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Hey, Marcus2011. What means John Terry? :S

And, Right now Bale and Cristino Ronald played 3 matches, Bale scored 3 goals and Cristiano Ronaldo 0 goals, he is around 20+ shoots on target and cant get their first goals in SEria A. So, i vote for BAle. Why? HIs age, habilities, more offensive role, he is without shadow like Cristino Ronaldo, is more free on pich, while Cristiano Ronald are struggling on pitch's Italians, they have Manzdukic, Juventus arent build around Cristiano Ronaldo, 34 years old, time adapting and others things.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Ronaldo-7
Bale-3

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Well well well seems like the assisting machine of Madrid have serious troubles right now. Waiting to see what happens under Conte.
Also Ronaldo performing better than I expect, true legend.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Ronaldo is on fire! truely admirable. Now only he welcome the support from the mid, he also assist a lot.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Ronaldo proves me wrong again. I thought he will struggle without modric and marcelo. Both that understands his runs and positioning best.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Lol, don't say it as if it was done deal, it isn't. :P

@tuan @baldgenius When Ronaldo start to find his scoring shoes, he keep them if you see what I mean. ;)