Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo unhappy with Real Madrid
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ronaldo refused to celebrate after scoring his 150th goal in 149 appearances claiming he was unhappy with the club but didn't want to mention why and just stated that they knew why. He said he feels himself and the club drifting apart, could this be the beginning of Ronaldo leaving Madrid? 

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

hmmm... Never a good sign when a player goes public with something like that. Could be something of legitimate concern or simply a tactic to gain an upper hand in a negotiation. Either way it's never good. Shouldn't read too much into it though.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

its too early to comment on his future from his statement as the issue could be anything including leaving the club, wages or any other ... but no madrid fan will be happy with this news.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

**"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."**

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

If he wants to leave, who will buy him ? Who has the money to buy ronaldo ?
Like naman said though it's too early to speculate too much.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

If he goes to city I'm never gonna watch football again

raimondo90 12 years ago

He would most likely return to Englad. I can only see him going to Manchester City or Chelsea. Only teams that can realistic afford him. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

only ManCity, Chelsea and PSG can afford him

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

one possible reason is the coentrao controversy and the lazy attitude of club in defending him ..... ronaldo is quite close to him ....

another can be portugal wc qualifiers clashing with liga and ucl schedule .... he cant be available everywhere and hence asked madrid to represent country but seeing the importance of him in liga and ucl matches they might have refused ....

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I heard rumors that this could be about the Coentrão and Carvalho situations at the moment. I'm not so sure about the not-good-treatment of Coentrão because he is a big core in the team, and they appreciate his presence. On the other hand, the way they're handling Carvalho right now disturbs me a bit more.

As we all know Ronaldo has a great relationship with these two (primarily Coentrão), and I'm confident this is the thing Ronaldo's upset about.

I'm sure, though, it will get better in time.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He'll be fine... Mourinho might offer him a wage increase or something. But if he does leave who will bid for him? He's still young so he'll only accept the best clubs...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Cadena Ser(
 Spain's premier radio network ) Refered that ronaldo Asked From Florentino Perez to leave Real Madrid!!
Also he has no good relations with his teammates.
Marceloa has referred that Messi is the best player in the world and That This Year Iker Casillas Deserve to win the ballon d'or,something that Ronaldo did not Like..He also said that he is not feeling good with his teammates.
PS.Other sources told that Cristiano Cried after a few games this new season because he fall into depression!
http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/articulo/morena-adelanta-cristiano-ronaldo-pidio-florentino-marcharse-real-madrid/csrcsrpor/20120903csrcsrdep_1/Tes 

Also other sources refer that ronaldo has a matter with the team since last year!
What is this?
When Ronaldo left Manchester for Real, Madrid told to him that he would be the highest paid football Player in the world! He was for a long time,but after Anzhi signed Eto'o he was not anymore..

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I'm a Barça fan but I don't want Ronaldo to leave R.Madrid because the real madrid fans don't deserve that. Also he's giving to la liga an unique fight between him and Messi besides the classico. So I definitely don't want him to leave but I remember that once he has said that if he returns to epl he would join only one club and it's Manchester United.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

too early to say about this,but i think mourinho can settle the problem and he will stay surely

raimondo90 12 years ago

Mourinhio won't be much help. He wants to leave for the EPL himself.  Maybe they will reunite at the same club?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Raimondo hopefully not! If what you suspect is true, which team will Ronaldo go to? I don't see Ferguson, Wenger, Di Matteo or  Manchini stepping down!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo : where  did he say he wants to leave Real Madrid for EPL ......

I can't believe you people here are so much involved in premature talks .... he is already been linked to man city chelsea and psg in above comments ..... what is wrong with you people ... grow up ......

Thanks Jeffrey_Hazard for acting sensible

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Is it me or did something happen like this in the past with Ronaldo not celebrating after scoring the goal and everyone got pissed at him or something with Real Madrid?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That's just a termporary bad form and disputes with supporters. This history will be forgetten quickly.