Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo unhappy with Real Madrid
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ronaldo refused to celebrate after scoring his 150th goal in 149 appearances claiming he was unhappy with the club but didn't want to mention why and just stated that they knew why. He said he feels himself and the club drifting apart, could this be the beginning of Ronaldo leaving Madrid? 

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Naman93, I understand you, that's frustrating but we didn't started anything. The fault is of Ronaldo to saying that he's sad with some members of the club to the television. Than the newspapers started to manipulate news.. we just talk about it on a football forum, that's all... the only one who should grow up is Ronaldo. He gets 27 m € a year from RM in a country where the people are in crisis with a lot of problem and without a job (Spain is new Greece) and he says that he's sad, imagine how sad we are...I think you will understand better than nobody because you are from India.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@donandres : I have nothing more to say ..... he will not leave 100% sure ... and this has nothing to do with me being a madrid fan ....... Its just that I dont believe in media cooked stories and everyone blindly accepting that ...... if that had to happen ..... Gareth Bale would be playing for Barcelona, Mourinho would have left Madrid(remember in January he was so much linked to England) and Higuain AND  RVP would be playing for Juventus !!

<http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/09/03/3350309/cristiano-ronaldo-sadness-sets-alarm-bells-ringing-at-real

<http://rmadridgirl.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/more-drama-than-a-high-school-party/

<http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/09/03/3351079/cristiano-ronaldo-has-our-full-support-says-kaka

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/\_/id/1150207/real-madrid-face-cristiano-ronaldo-conundrum?cc=4716

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=\_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rtve.es%2Fdeportes%2F20120903%2Fkaka-cristiano-ronaldo-fundamental-tiene-apoyo-todos-jugadores%2F561278.shtml

like your link these are some other links with completely opposite stories ........

I believe in none of the above 5 ...... which one do you believe ???

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Surely United have some buy back clause or something?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Nico10 : I agree he is the very first person at fault to speak about these issues in public but why add spices to what he said ...... atleast we should limit discussions to his leaving the club or not or what could be the possible problems  ...... what I see is that almost in every comment above members have already declared his transfer move to man city, psg and chelsea or any other in EPL ....

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

IF C.Ronaldo leaves then he would probably go to a rich club such as PSG , City or he goes to the USA

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Don't sympathize him but i recognize he is one of the best football Players now!
so i don't want to leave real madrid!
Classicos would be different,la liga will lost its interesting!

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I miss him at MU

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

He's just looking for attention again. 

I would like to see how unhappy Ronaldo would be if you'd put him somewhere in Africa with no money. Then I would understand why he complains. 

But forguve me, we all know he's only a child..

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@naman: Anyone with a brain would know that the media love to speculate on shit they know absolutely nothing about. We'll all just have to wait and see how it will be resolved, like everyone else.
@Don: I agree that if Ronaldo were to leave in the near future, La Liga would suffer for it.  Also, Marcelo is like the tightest person with Ronaldo in Madrid. FWIW, I happen to agree with him that Casillas should win the Ballon D'or.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
Footaholic
Completely disagree for Iker!
He just made a few saves at EURO!
Joe Hart,Manuel Neuer were better than My favourite Goalkeeper(Iker Casillas) the whole season!

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Old Malaga could efford him..

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

let's see how the situation evolves. i have to say i was quite shocked to hear this thing,but what makes me think the most is the fact that "he" came out with this,directly in the media. i mean,one thing is that media and newspapers speculate about "rumors"..here the thing is quite different. to come out in that way,publicly..it's quite HEAVY thing. 
@naman i know that you are praying in 200 languages and avoid to think about the worst situation ever..but to me,logically,this act can possibly mean 2 things: 
1) who knows since how much time this situation is going on,for sure more than enough to make him expose himself in this way. so i would not take it lightly.
2) it can be a kind of subliminal shout: "buy me" . maybe for january,even if it would be really stupid to burn the chance to keep playing in CL in the current season.

let's see,i hope things will sort out for him and real.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

hey, naman whats the coentrao/carvalho issue? the red card for coentrao or is there more ?
 I definitely dont think he's going to leave the club but putting is words publicly he knows will have a great effect in getting whatever his goal is complete.
And honestly i do believe Casillas deserves 1 ballon'd'or as well, maybe he wasnt the greatest this past season but he was still sensational and the past 6-7 seasons he's been godlike and consistent, he was a HUGE factor on spain winning the world cup and real madrid winning La liga as season.. 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@naman Ronaldo stated he wanted to rerun to EPL a while back and so did Mourinhio. And I don't believe it has to do with his fathers death. He stated it was a professional issue and not personal. Had I scored 2 goals on the date my dad died I would have celebrated them for him. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@messidona : he isnt happy the way carvalaho is being treated in the club .... and also in the recent coentrao issue of abusing referee he felt that club didnt provide enough support to fellow player and no request was filed to remove the ban/red card as coentrao sweared that he didnt abuse the referee.

again these might be true or just rumors ..... we will have to wait for next press conference !!!

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i guarantee u all that he'll stay at madrid

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@bambhose, If he's sad because of his father death why would he say that he feels sadness because of some members of the club? think about it.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Well this could be a really big thing, because i don't see the point in making it public if it's not a big thing, the mistery here is that he didn't said much, just that he was unhappy and the people "here" knows why, taking the poeple "here" as the club right? so mabe he was going to say it because it has been rumbling his head for days, whatever it is i think it happened between the El Clasico and the game against Granada, maybe something happened in the ceremony of the CL groups, who knows?
But i don't think that he is going to leave, because the winter trasnfer window is a bit too far from now on and if it's true he just have the option of a russian club right now or wait till january and maybe not playing in all those months, because only big clubs could pay him what he is been payed in Madrid, and those big clubs are in the CL so they won't want to buy a player that isn't going to play for them in CL, so i say don't worry.
But if in any case he decides to leave, let him go! A player doesn't make a club, yeah i know he is your franchise player and maybe the best one right now on you team, but someday one better will come to your club.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo: he stated that months ago ....... he also said once that "winning UCL with madrid is his dream which will be true soon" ..... neither of the two statements or any other thing which he said months back could be linked / cooked up with current state of things as the situations are completely different !!!!