Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo - Film
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

It's time to meet the legend.

So Ronaldo film comes out today, thought I'd share some links here.

DVD & Blu-Ray

Torrent :)

enter image description here

For those who already watched it, please do share your opinions.

Comments
liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

buy the movie stop sharing torrent but thanks

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

What an extraordinary work of vanity.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think it's safe Ronaldo loves himself

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@awais you da real mvp!
edit: don't take this too seriously but this has killed me :)enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@awais you da real mvp!

Jozifbadmon 8 years ago
Arsenal, France 4 56

is it worth the watch or not ? What does it talk about ?

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Wolfie

Seems more like a money-making scheme to me. Extra money in the bank + more publicity. :P

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

but everyone will obtain it illegally so i dont think its about money.

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Is it a scripted film and documentary? I'm I supposed to feel sorry for him or happy? The whole thing just seems so unnecessary. There's enough documentaries about him what was the point of this. The phone conversations between people. How could that be real? Filming the interaction with his son from the outside. What the hell? I really don't understand the purpose of this film.

@Dyna - He doesn't need money.. He doesn't need another documentary, there enough. This is simply made to show what an amazing player/father/son/human/icon/celebrity etc etc he is. Anyway, it was an alright film. Didn't blow me away or anything. Only new thing I found out is that his father was an alcoholic and his brother runs his museum. haha..

I really want to think this is not a project of vanity. I really do.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Wolfie

Meh, you're probably right. I don't expect the film to be good at all, nor do I plan on watching it. It's just a documentary about his life + success. Probably avoids the failures entirely. I actually expect it to ignore his failures on the pitch in order to make him look less human and more 'divine' as a footballer. If that's the case, then that would be a real shame because it is the sum of our successes and our failures which show our humanity. :(

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Film was little too Ronaldo . That is new expression I came up with just being too "ronaldo " little too much into himself. It might have came off like a vanity but I thought we established that he loves himself way back when he joined United . Nothing new . Everyone hates such sport celebrities but they can back it up , so it is not empty talk .

Everyone hated Muhammad Ali for calling himself as the Greatest ever but now he is widely established fact and the arrogance has become his best charisma ( well it was at the time too but now even more ) .

Also thought it sends a good message for young players . That hard work and dedication eventually pays off . I think he also tried to emphasize that one of his biggest legacies is having a happy family and his son . He has in ronaldo way says that everything achieved was also his families support for him especially his dad .

I think i am one of the few who look at the many positive messages from the movie rather than negativity . This movie was more of a contribution his image. To show that there is a different Ronaldo .

I thought it was alright . Well done . I would not break appointment over this movie or spend money going to theater but I did gave my 1:32:28 min of my life .

awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

@quikzyyy thanks :)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fair review Marcus. I might watch it at somepoint, but I think you probably covered it.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

No sub?