Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reus and Schurrle swap rumors
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

The German international is available for £20m next summer due to a buy-out clause in his contract, but the Blues are hoping to get their man in January.

The Bundesliga giants currently find themselves in the relegation zone and have reportedly set their sights on World Cup winner Schurrle in an attempt to fix their domestic form.

And Stamford Bridge tactician Jose Mourinho is expected to take advantage of their interest by offering Schurrle in a straight swap deal for Reus.

Schurrle has a contract at Chelsea until 2018, but could be tempted by a return to Germany due to his lack of first-team opportunities under Mourinho.

Dortmund recently revealed that they have ended negotiations over a new deal for Reus, and that could be because they're resigned to the fact he will leave.

What do you think ? Good deal or bad deal ? Is Reus better option or Schurrle ? Let's also remember that Reus is injury prone player .

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know he won't go to Bayern though. Yes he's great friends with Gotze but he won't kill Dortmund fans even further.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LOL for what ? Is Reus that dumb ? I would somehow understand if he choose Real Madrid because he could play right behind Benzema but Barcelona is just plain nonsense .

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha cry me a river :)

hsnowling 9 years ago
Norwich City, England 2 3

Reus's injurys are too often for Jose to worry about i don't think this will go through. If it does then Chelsea will lose out due to price of schurrle compared to reus

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Hopefully he will come to Madrid.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

BVB getting torn apart.. Leva was the last straw. THey really struggling in Bundesliga.. Hope Rues doesn't go tbh..

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Don't know how Reus would fit in Madrid, maybe if Bale leaves to UTD, but Heynckes recommended Reus to join Real Madrid before any other club. I doubt he would join Barcelona, he would have no where to play. He'll go to Man U, Chelsea, Madrid, or even Bayern, before he goes to Barcelona.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mourinho has made it clear that Reus is his major transfer target in January. We are also expected to complete the signing of Kramaric

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ Kramaric? What a boost, wonder what will Mourinho do with him if he get him. Maybe on some loan, to show himself in bigger leagues than Croatian. Or maybe 3rd striker...

Transfer will worth about 9 million €.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ Kramaric? What a boost, wonder what will Mourinho do with him if he get him. Maybe on some loan, to show himself in bigger leagues than Croatian. Or maybe 3rd striker...

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

^ loan him to Leicester

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ More likely to Vitesse.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Rijeka said that Kramaric to Chelsea would be murdering him as Chelsea have no real interest for him in their first XI