Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reus + Aguero swap
Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/545436/Real-Madrid-Gareth-Bale-Karim-Benzema-sale

"Reports in recent weeks have suggested that Bale could be set for a quick return to England with both

United and Chelsea keen on the former Tottenham star.

And Karim Benzema - a target for Liverpool and Arsenal - could also be sold to fund the move, according

to Spanish journalist Manuel Esteban.

He told La Goleada: "Gareth Bale will not continue at Real Madrid and Benzema is also on thin ice.

"If they receive a big bid, they will not be hesitant.

"The dream is to combine Kun Aguero, Marco Reus and Cristiano Ronaldo, who would become the best

front line in the world of football."

Reus is known to have a £20m release clause in his contract, and reports today suggested he has begun learning Spanish as he prepares for a move to La Liga.

And Aguero could also be tempted by a return to Madrid after starring for Atletico earlier in his career.

It now remains to be seen whether United or Chelsea can win the race for Bale and whether Arsenal or

Liverpool can capitalise on the uncertainty around Benzema."

...... That's BS

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

"Gareth Bale will not continue at Real Madrid and Benzema is also on thin ice. If they receive a big bid, they will not be hesitant."

• Lol, those two are playing the best football of their careers at Madrid and don't have to go anywhere else if they want the big bucks. Absolute bullsh*t.

Madridista11 9 years ago

^ Ya but I don't mind the sale of Bale to be honest. He's a good player no doubt, only problem is that he's only good when he's got space, you know?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I know what you mean, but we need that kind of player that will randomly score goals with ridiculous spurts of speed and strength. May I remind you that Gareth single-handedly won us the Copa final with his terrific goal, and broke the deadlock in extra-time against Atletico with his (and di Maria's) excellent physicality, stamina, and determination.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'm still bummed out di Maria left. James is doing well, but I preferred di Maria. :(

Madridista11 9 years ago

My point exactly! Bale had quit some space when he scored that goal! But I see your point, we do need someone who's very fast and can both Shoot + Assist

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Not even one thing from this article will happen.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Reus wants to join Barça, But Fifa refused again to lift the one year ban from transfers, even to replace the injured Vermaelen.

I dont know if Reus could wait until January 2016, or choose Madrid wich could be very risky for his career considering the number of stars in attack and midlefield.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Reus wants to join Barça, But Fifa refused again to lift the one yearban from transfers, even to replace the injured Vermaelen.

I dont know if Reus could wait until January 2016, or choose Madrid wich could be very risquy for his areer considering the numberof stars in attack and midlefield.

Reus wants to join Barça, But Fifa refused again to lift the one year ban from transfers, even to replace the injured Vermaelen.

I dont know if Reus could wait until January 2016, or choose Madrid wich could be very risquy for his career considering the number of stars in attack and midlefield.