Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

refs need to MAN UP.
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

well people say that diving is ruining the game of football (i totally agree with that) but i also think that referees are also to blame. i mean, when a player goes down on the floor rolling around like a baby, isnt it obvious that he has blatantly dived?! (i think if they were properly hurt, then they would lie still, not rolling several times) so i think the refs need to stop being so gullible and carrying on with the game! that way i think that eventually players would stop diving, and once again it could become a mans sport...and another thing, it also really annoys me when refs get in the way of a player, so they have to pass it around the ref!!!!! what do you guys think...;)

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I agree did u see howard webb in The Chelsea- Man U Match????? they call Webb one of the best refs... thats a joke.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@ChelseaRox10 You're just giving excuses for why Chelsea didn't win the game, had they defended well they could have avoided Hernandez's goal.

And regarding this issue, I think that every referee in the world follows guidelines set by their country's FA rather than what they themselves believe. Referees have obviously been trained and instructed over how to deal with and analyze situations involving tackles and penalty claims. So they are just doing what they have been taught to do and evidently they haven't been taught to use common sense to a great extent.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@bloodred1992 totally agree with that answer, i guess they do have to follow the rules...