Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Referees needs to be punished for the mistakes they do
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I mean, how can you even blow this as a penalty? Absolute disgrace, this referee should be banned from refereeing instantly.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I mean, how can you even blow this as a penalty? Absolute disgrace, this referee should be banned from refereeing instantly.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Madarista: mate, it didn't take it out of context, not at all. I responded it firstly very politely and maturely as well, I know that you were kindly as me as a normal discussion and I replied it as such.

I noticed Tuan cracks down on every little thing that he sees. Sometimes, he even tries to make something up out of nothing (Ronaldo's "offside" goal against Atleti). To which case I wanted to remind him that his team is not short of any controversy either.

That's very untrue. I state my opinion whenever I see thing that is debatable doesn't matter what team I watch. I also remember you mocked me "according to the FR's almighty moderator blah blah"... I let it go because it was at a hit moment with Gozalo (kept calling me troll and laugh at me), and wasn't worth fighting. but I thought it was pretty mean from you.

If you must, please consider reading that goal from different sources, rules, and natural fans. I was congratulating Ronaldo in a post just a few days before that. I play football too, and I simply found it weird. Now, let's keep calm and discuss about that:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/cristiano-ronaldo-offside-in-build-up-to-real-madrids-opening-goal-vs-atletico-madrid-6611808/

Please read this, and I notice under the current rules, he is not offside UNDER 1 CONDITION: he didn't interfere with the build up, which he said he didn't. But then, how could a player in the 6 yards box didn't interfere with the build up?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4469218/Cristiano-Ronaldo-asked-referee-offside-goal.html

Perhap, you are in the right side, but dont say I was crazy, more natural fans and people had the doubt, they were discussing, so did I. That took NOTHING AWAY from Ronaldo and his effort.

• History

@Madarista: mate, it didn't take it out of context, not at all. I responded it firstly very politely and maturely as well, I know that you were kindly as me as a normal discussion and I replied it as such.

I noticed Tuan cracks down on every little thing that he sees. Sometimes, he even tries to make something up out of nothing (Ronaldo's "offside" goal against Atleti). To which case I wanted to remind him that his team is not short of any controversy either.

That's very untrue. I state my opinion whenever I see thing that is debatable doesn't matter what team I watch. I also remember you mocked me "according to the FR's moderator blah blah"... I let it go because it was at a hit moment with Gozalo (kept calling me troll and laugh at me), and wasn't worth fighting. but I thought it was pretty mean from you.

If you must, please consider reading that goal from different sources, rules, and natural fans. I was congratulating Ronaldo in a post just a few days before that. I play football too, and I simply found it weird. Now, let's keep calm and discuss about that:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/cristiano-ronaldo-offside-in-build-up-to-real-madrids-opening-goal-vs-atletico-madrid-6611808/d-6611808/

Please read this, and I notice under the current rules, he is not offside UNDER 1 CONDITION: he didn't interfere with the build up, which he said he didn't. But then, how could a player in the 6 yards box didn't interfere with the build up?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4469218/Cristiano-Ronaldo-asked-referee-offside-goal.html

Perhap, you are in the right side, but dont say I was crazy, more natural fans and people had the doubt, they were discussing, so did I. That took NOTHING AWAY from Ronaldo and his effort.

That's very untrue. I state my opinion whenever I see thing that is debatable doesn't matter what team I watch. I also remember you mocked me "according to the FR's almighty moderator blah blah"... I let it go because it was at a hit moment with Gozalo (kept calling me troll and laugh at me), and wasn't worth fighting. but I thought it was pretty mean from you.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/cristiano-ronaldo-offside-in-build-up-to-real-madrids-opening-goal-vs-atletico-madrid-6611808/d-6611808/

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Hey man, no harm was meant with that FootyRoom Council joke. No need to explain yourself man, sh!t happens.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Well Im pretty sure at that time it wasn't that funny.

But Im more than happy to let it go :)

Madridista11 7 years ago

Haha, but it was perfectly timed! You have to give me credit for that!

Madridista11 7 years ago

Maybe not perfectly timed :P. Anyway, All love @Tuan!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista @Tuan Aww, you guys are so sweet right now.

enter image description here

:P

PS: Yeah, I know I'm a bantering idiot when I want to. :P

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

lolllll :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Even though I love this sport so much . I still realize that this sport is to keep us busy from anything important . it is entertainment like gladiator fights during Roman Empire to keep citizens happy when things are not going right or keep them occupied with other worries . We shouldn't get so emotional attached about it or waste so much of our time because honestly does that make a difference in our lives ? no it doesn't / With times i realized that insulting someone and going nuts , or fighting over football is childish . Therefore I ask everyone to be grown minds and enjoy forum where you can get positive emotions even if it is waste of time .

This is simply entertainment and footballers ( even if they are athletes ) are entertainers . Yet , i agree that it is still important that this entertainment be fair and every entertainer had a bit of honor instead of rolling on the grass like they have been shot . We pay their bills after all . We as fans should mock them no matter if they are playing for your team or opponents team . Diving teaches kids that you should get whatever you want even if it means to cheat and do it dishonorable ways . Especially bad for boys who grow up to be man. Even though i think families should be the one responsible for raising kids , still kids like sponge they pick up anything outside of family . So yea this diving crap must go .

• History

Even though I love this sport so much . I still realize that this sport is to keep us busy from anything important . it is entertainment . We shouldn't get so emotional about it because honestly does that make a difference in our live ? no it doesn't / With times i realized that insulting someone and going nuts , or fighting over football is childish . Therefore I ask everyone to be grown minds . This is simply entertainment and footballers ( even if they are athletes ) are entertainers . Yet , it is still important that this entertainment be fair and every entertainer had a bit of honor instead of rolling on the grass like they have been shot . We as fans should mock them no matter if they are playing for your team or opponents team . Diving teaches kids that you should get whatever you want even if it means to cheat and do it dishonorable ways

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Mate, what you writed is propably one the best thing I saw from you on the forum since I first got here. 100% agreed, football are idol in a way, they will shape the mentality of some kids or youngster, therefore, I think its terrible that they get teached that anything is ok if you can get away with it which is wrong. This is also why I respect player who never or rarely dive and why I despise seeing player dive their way to victory. +1 my good man.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

I don't care if it's my preferred team or not, that crap has got to stop! Not sure what the Ref or the assistants saw, but it really boils down to the player trying to cheat the game.

To be more on topic, yes the Ref should have some type of disciplinary action. Not just the center Ref either, the Linesman as well.

Ugh, I hate diving in our beautiful game!!

Madridista11 7 years ago

This was from the same game apparently.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Neymar dived, I saw that too. Disgusting.

But the defender was very lucky he didn't make a hard tackle too, he completely missed the ball, way far... if he did touch could have been red.