Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid to Offer £55m for Manchester City Assist-Machine David Silva?
Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Nope he pledged future to City.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Why would he want to change the top of EPL for the Real Madrid bench? Look at Sahin the best player of bundersliga going to Madrid and where's he now? with kaka happens the same thing ... he got better from the injury a lot of time ago but they don't let him to play even a frendly match.

heyhey 12 years ago
aa, Tahiti 0 1

Most of the news from Caughtoffside are rubbish and untrue. I suggest that you unsubscribe from it.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

madrid has never offered such a deal ..... crap news

Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Oops!!! Sorry for posting something false!!! I never knew!!!

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

no i dont hink hez gona move! he is a pivotal player in the city line up and also he wil get more match time here than at real

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

We don't him at all. We have a full squad, we won't force him to come.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Why should they,when they have Oxil and Di Maria???

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@Nico10 if your a barca fan and you dont know sh*t about Real Madrid then dont talk about it -_- Kaka gets the chance to play.. and mourinho even did let him play CL matches... so dont go here talk crap...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@T-I-M he is pinting out that kaka rarely plays which is true.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

I'm getting so tired of Madrid! In first place, they have dozens of good quality players.
In second place, both City and Silva said no. Is it so hard to understand what 'no' means?

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Maybe in a couple years. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@thijsFCB : is it so hard to understand that this news is only media baked ??

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Don't be fooled, people

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

@naman93: No it isn't, but once again it's Madrid who wants to buy, buy, and buy even more players! Why?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I don't get what r u trying to say coz this season we haven't bought anyone till date and the only strong links are with Brazilian Lucas and Gregory Van der Weil. Last season we didnt have any expensive buys.
Before that we bought Ronaldo. Yes that is where everyone opens his fucking mouth. Real Madrid wasn't having a great time in that Barca domination era. So what do you expect from your rival. You had the World' best Messi so your Rival buys an equivalent player Ronaldo. Whats wrong in that ?? if Neymar can be 65 million worth , isn't Ronaldo deserving 80 million ( he was ballon d'or at that time ). also some people compare Real Madrid to Man City !! R U FUCKING KIDDING ME ??? Madrid spends a lot. Agreed. Atleast we dont overestimate a players worth !! Man City can buy any nobody for 10 milllion . Ozil was bought for 15 million only . Man city offering 100 million to Ronaldo and PSG 120 MILLION to Rooney. Now thats insane. Because rooney is not at his peak form currently. Do you even know that man city offered 85 million to milan for Kaka but the player didnt want to move to englND. Madrid offers 56 million to same player and everyone goes mad. Kaka was at his peak form in Milan. In Madrid he got frequent injuries and people said you dont play him. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT-  TO PLAY A INJURED PLAYER ??

Nuri Sahin was bought because granero was to be loaned out. It was almost finalized but due to circumstances(i hears injuries) the deal never went on paper and Sahin was already bought before. We cant play 12 players on field . Can we ??
You say we buy buy and buy . We have a history. Its just this Florentino Perez Era where money has been spend a bit too much ( but that too not thrown  like man city does)