Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid Supporters Club in Iraq Attacked: 16 Dead
Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I'm a Muslim but this is just evil. These people are not human. I don't know what else to say...

Real Madrid released a statement:

Real Madrid C. F. deeply regrets the terrible attack in Iraq which
today saw 16 members of a Real Madrid supporters club lose their lives
and which has also left over 20 injured.

The club expresses its great sadness and offers its regards and
condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

Real Madrid extends all of its solidarity to the people of Irak, who
suffer the excessive injustices of extreme violence.

The Real Madrid players will tomorrow wear symbolic black armbands as
a sign of their mourning and respect. Football and sport shall always
be spaces in which to come together and in which harmony and peace
reign and with which no form of barbaric terrorism will be able to
compete.

Today Madridismo across the whole world cries for its supporters, who
shall never be forgotten.

Details: http://teamstre.am/23NGswP

Comments
Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

Allahu akbar?!

Amerr30 8 years ago

Not funny, dude

Argjentt96 8 years ago

Yeah i know...some muslims & islam countries are just out of control!

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Im a Christian and i have a full respect to Islam. That being said, the phrase "Allah akbar" from what I know is very holy and should not be treated as a joke so please stop Argjentt96.

Argjentt96 8 years ago

Im muslim @louisvangaal.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Actually no, before 11/09/2001, countries were stable until the Inside job. You cant Ask bombed civilians to act normal, since 1945 one government is out of control, even their people who are misinformed suffer from it.
What Irak is living, Europe lived it in 1939-45 so I dont have any judgement on the nature of a nation, the good in a hand and the bad in an other is way a Disney way to see the world, its more complex. If tomorrow my wife and my son are killed there Will be high chances that I become a criminal.
ISIS earn 7 Times a normal salary in this country where 60% of the population are jobless, Isis is a financial opportunity for those who have families that die by lack of food, not changing the fact that there are criminals. But those who financed them and trained them are evils...soldiers doesnt think, they obey. And I promise you that the head of the snake is occidental.

Im not religious but those who thinks its about religion are too wrong, geopolitic doesnt care about religion or humanity nor the world of finance.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Actually no, before 11/09/2001, countries were stable until the Inside job. You cant Ask bombed civilians to act normal, since 1945 one government is out of control, even their people who are misinformed suffer from it.
What Irak is leaving, Europe lived it in 1939-45 so I dont have any judgement on the nature of a nation, the good in a hand and the bad in an other is way a Disney way to see the world, its more complex. If tomorrow my wife and my son are killed there Will be high chances that I become a criminal.
ISIS earn 7 Times a normal salary in this country where 60% of the population are jobless, Isis is a financial opportunity for those who have mouth to eat, not changing the fact that there are criminals. But those who financed them and trained them are evils...soldiers doesnt think, they obey. And I promise you that the head of the snake is occidental.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited

@Argjentt96 Then you should know better......

• History

Then you should know better......

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@louis

It means "god is great." The Christian alternative used in the crusades was "dues vult" or "god wills it."

Fundamental beliefs can make people do things that to the rest of us seem impossible. The utter certainty of being right allows people to do these terrible things.

My sympathies are with those affected by this attack.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago

@SunFlash I know what it means. Half of my friends are muslim and I am a quarter Egyptian. Thanks anyways.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

IS represents noone, not even animal. These are disgusting piece of crap.

R.I.P to all of the victims :(

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Some of the French who were gone to join Isis and escaped, have told that once you arrive they take your passeport, you kill pr you get killed and you certainly cant not leave without being killed. They are mentally weak, all gone to prison or most of them in Europe and all were expecting to give a meaning to their Sad life, they are already in Hell so I have a pitty for them rather than hate as surprising as it may look.
But the devils that are planning everything are families living in personal islands multibillioneers disconected from reality and see people like us as animals in private, as long as we keep voting for their representatives...
The guy who exploses himself to kill is surely not the winner, he was made to excecute like an animal, all are eating drugs.

I have hope that one day we people get rid of money, put our respective oligarchy in prison and live in peace.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Unfortunately, we hear these attacks everyday. These living things rape women and children and killes their men.
Not just Isis.
Middle East is something else. And yes we are also a middle East country.
Anyways I will not talk much about this topic because I may get out of control again.
RIP to all the victims.

• History

Unfortunately, we hear these attacks everyday. These living things rape women and children and killes their men and not just Isis. Middle East is something else. And yes we are also a middle East country.
Anyways I will not talk much about this topic because I may get out of control again.
RIP to all the victims.

liomessi10 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

IS do not represent us. They just want to find an excuse to be violent.

• History

IS do not represent us. They just want to find an excuse to be violent.
@argjent im hoping you get banned again.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

German population was bombed for three month when the world war was over, 800.000 German women was raped by soldiers to break the German pride. All the things we witness is the dark nature of our animal instincts, nothing related to religion. History is a cycle what we see today happened to Europe 60 years ago, the criminels origin may change, but the " devil " is still the same and also the circumstances.
French people and media becomes openly racist toward some populations who are the first to suffer from these animals, but they keep voting for those who armed them, we are also responsible for this, we let our governments bomb and arm mercenaries and we only get the result, as a whole we are the first responsibles for whats happening.
It doesnt only happen elsewhere it already happened in each of our respective country by the past, and when they will break arabs and take lands and resources destroy their remigion, " global capitalism " will find a new ennemy to feed, to arm, and to let him do atrocious things in his place.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Im not defending these bastards, im trying to point you those who made them and those who benefit from their crimes, media News should be analised and not just eaten. Many of us voted or will vote for criminals, so at least we should be aware of our part of responsibility...

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Can we leave the Holocaust and 911 aside when we argue about this stuff.

My condolences go out to those affected by this terrible disaster. RIP.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Rest in peace :(

I think we should stay on the football side and not bringing the politics here..

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited

@quikzy: I did post this in the off-topic section so people can talk about whatever they wish. Religion and politics being a big part of such an act, it's unreasonable to suggest that the conversation does not eventually find its way there. Considering how tight-knit of a community this is, I'm sure they can discuss it calmly and with civility.

• History

@quikzy: I did post this in the off-topic section so people can talk about whatever they wish. Religion and politics being a big part of such an act, it's unreasonable to suggest that part of it not to be discussed. Considering how tight-knit of a community this is, I'm sure they can discuss it calmly and with civility.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Religion, economics, geopolitics and politics. Different disciplines that all go together. Bringing in Holocaust and 911 into this discussion though is just plain retarded. RIP those poor souls and may them rest in peace. Be aware that this happens every single day in middle-eastern countries.

_Pelle_ 8 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6891

So these Daesh people killed the supporters because according to them football is forbidden?! Considering that even the überconservative Saudi arabia has a football league they've really taken it to another level. Everything is apparently forbidden to these barbarians.