Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid new coach
serans 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

So today Lopetegui has been sacked (thank god). Santiago Solari was named new coach, but it seems like temporary sub.

Question to you guys - who do you see as new RM coach. For me the choice is obvious: Antonio Conte. Good offensive football, great transfers (and we need tem), perfect fit overall.

Question number two: who do we need to bring in January window?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So today Lopetegui has been sacked (thank god). Santiago Solari was named new coach, but it seems like temporary sub.

Question to you guys - who do you see as new RM coach. For me the choice is obcious: Antonio Conte. Good offensive football, great transfers (and we need tem), perfect fit overall.

Question number two: who do we need to bring in January window?

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

I think Jardim would be better long term, and that's what I would imagine Real Madrid would want. I don't think someone like him would get the job though, I think Solari might stay until the season ends (depending on results), and Mourinho might come in to take over for next season, assuming he gets sacked from United, which looks more likely than not. The reason is because I'm thinking that Perez wants Ramos out of Madrid sooner than later, and he has quite a huge name in the dressing room. A manager like Mourinho would do this task much easier than Jardim, he has more respect and has won more trophies. Mourinho started a divide between Casillas and the fans, and I don't think doing that with Ramos would be any harder. Also, anywhere Mourinho works, there is always someone he picks a fight with. I mean, he once picked a fight with a doctor, says a lot about his ego.