Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid is the first CL finalist of 17/18
Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

So, Real Madrid has now made it three consecutive years in a row.

I don't know if that has ever been done before in the Champions League era. I know that Real Madrid is the only team to have won two back to back titles though.

Yet, after the game in which I nearly stopped breathing, I go on to check the news:

I'm thinking now there will be reports of fantastic defending by Real Madrid, not what they are known for. Navas will be called a GOAT. Bayern will, forever be, in Reals shadow.. going back to that league without any competition whatsoever.

But what do I find, just reading titles?

"Real Madrid was too lucky, and Bayern did everything right."

"Bayern was better, but this competition is special to Real Madrid"

And so on.. so on.. as we were before the tie - so are we after.

I personally don't need the media to know about Real's greatness. It's just.. so obvious that there's a certain feeling out there that the media gives off.. no matter what Real does, they will never be considered the best. That crown is reserved for their special darlings, Barca and Bayern.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, Real Madrid has now made it three consecutive years in a row.

I don't know if that has ever been done before in the Champions League era. I know that Real Madrid is the only team to have won two back to back titles though.

Yet, after the game in which I nearly stopped breathing, I go on to check the news:

I'm thinking now there will be reports of fantastic defending by Real Madrid, not what they are known for. Navas will be called a GOAT. Bayern will, forever be, in Reals shadow.. going back to that league without any competition whatsoever.

But what do I find, just reading titles?

"Real Madrid was too lucky, and Bayern did everything right."

"Bayern was better, but this competition is special to Real Madrid"

And so on.. so on.. as we were before the tie - so are we after.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I disagree highly about competition, once Barça got eleminated Madrid wins the trophy and its like this since 2013 now...
Basically Barça gave CL on plate to Madrid this season

Thats you saying it because you're a Barca/Messi fan...

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Clasico is tomorrow lets see if they are even best team in Spain....

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Even if Real Madrid wins they are not the best team in Spain since Barcelona took back La Liga title.
You are just giving Real Madrid fans excuse in case they win they can say they are better...

But best in whole Europe? Now that's going to be interesting.