La Undecima!!!!

We don't play finals, we WIN FINALS!

La Undecima!!!!

We don't play finals, we WIN FINALS!

enter image description here

Comments
rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Ronaldo may not have his best game, but coming from an injury against the best defensive team, his performance wasnt half bad. Without him, i bet my ass you wont see bale. Ronaldo attracted atleast 3 defenders in every counter, this gave space for the madrid players. The only dissapointing player was benz, he wasnt even visible.

Carvajal limping off the match, made me tear :'(

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Saddest in football is when team wins finals on wrong decisions of the referee . These things can be solved by simply introducing replays but if those technologies were present Madrid would have never reached a final and let alone beat Atletico . Sad day in football when team wins it with referee luck and calls themselves as kings of Europe . Sad day in football is when Real Madrid fan think that Atletoco did not deserve to win .

Atletico was better team in 2014 and 2016 . And true kings of Europe .

Also sad day in football when Barcelona fans think that they matter this year . No guys . You don't matter . So relax and take it easy .

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540
  1. I don't think that offside call was even possible in real time and with the naked eye.
  2. Atletico were the better side on the night for me. But Real scored and then dug in to defend their lead, which is exactly what Atleti does every game.
  3. Oblak was brilliant in the whole campaign but was a complete idiot in the shootout.
  4. Pepe, what can I even say about that man :p
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

If it is doubtful then give favour the defenders. Giving it to real madrid can cost a team a final. You really should be more careful of these stuff.

And has anyone noticed that the closest atletico got to being knocked out was against psv in the round of 16!

liomessi10 8 years ago

Anyone remeber kokes handball against barca in the quarters. And the ref gave a freekick not penalty. We cud have got thruthen. Im just waiting and waiting for that day when weget a clasico final.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can't believe my eyes after Iniesta's handball and not being sent off, you still dare...

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@liomessi Let ref excuses to sore loosers, Atletico won vs Barça mistakes are part of the game. If Barça managed better their international break and their Clasico with 13 pts gap, the ref mistakes wouldnt have mattered or influenced the result.
Barça got 3 hard weeks, lost in it the CL and reduced the lead gap in the league, blaming ref is pathetic for average teams...

liomessi10 8 years ago

Yeah and iniesta did deserve red card that was blatant. Also stopped a big chance to score.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Tiki should be banned

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The joy of wining our11th cup and Zidan My hero lifting it makes it all the better.
The reason i started watching football was zizu in the 98 world cup and i fell in Love with the algeiran french born hero of mine.
Bale proving why 90mil is all payed back. Was payed back when he scored in Copa del rey final against Barca, or scoring the winner back in 2014 vs Atlatico?
No he played like the soldier he is.

Ramos kross modric and bale was the reason we were dangures in attack and solid att the back.
But the real hero the man of the match was Casemiro the stone he just had an amazing season ending it with the performance of à champion.

Even tho people say Ronaldo did nothing thats not true. He played ok uppfront dragning players like the magnet he is. Defensiv duty he did it which why he lost the energi he needed inte end.
He is 31 but its Ronaldo he did ok 6/10.

What needs to be done now is selling James danilo
buy Hazard D alaba and mahrez and kante XD

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I like the way Fernando Torres played ! He had heart and desire to win ! He is ex Chelsea player and despite roller coaster of emotions we went with him , I still think he is a great lad and fanstic player . He made a comeback from his injuries , lifted himself up and reinvented himself !

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Typical Barcelona fans . If the referee helped then they will shame fans and call clubs as pathetic attempt to blame referees instead of performance but if decisions went against them they will spit blood to prove their point .

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I am gonna just copy comments that I would have said and agree from here.

-> Regardless, he's still a good defender. On top of that he's loyal to the club, so we love him. (Pepe)

-> Who thinks it's going to end with Ronaldo scoring a pk and ripping his shirt off?

-> It's always funny to me, Ronaldo did nothing all game and ended up winning it,

-> It was an acceptable margin of error. (Offside goal)

-> Offside position counts only "scorable" body parts.

and actually agree with Quikzyy's every point.

--> Ronaldo was worst player in RM jersey
It was very hard for linesman to spot that offside, probably not even possible by human eye without any replay
I think it was a great for every football fan that Real scored first and Atletico didn't park the bus

And to add, I think stand out players were Bale, Modric, Casemiro & Ramos. And absolutely CLEAR man of the match was Carrasco.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Chelsea8

Tiki should be banned

What the hell lad? Thats not cool at all. If you don't like what he say, just ignore him. Your better than that. :(

Also, a lot of people say Ronaldo nearly didn't do anything all game but Benzeman wasn't much better in my opinion. Also, props to Lucas Vasquez, it was a good prestation from the lad.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Chelsea8

Tiki should be banned

What the hell lad? Thats not cool at all. If you don't like what he say, just ignore him. Your better than that. :(

Also, a lot of people say Ronaldo nearly didn't do anything all game but Benzeman wasn't much better in my opinion.

Pupper 8 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Hopefully Pepe will get a ban for his acting...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That won't happen

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Atletico are unlucky, simple as that. In the end, the result is the result. The only problem with the final was Ramos' goal, which looks like an easy call with computer generated images but is actually almost impossible to call in real-time. These decisions are always 50-50 because it's so bloody hard for the linesmen to look at Bale's head and Ramos' leg at the same time. The benefit of the doubt is always given to the attacking team, regardless of the game. Surely you guys haven't forgotten how Atletico beat Bayern off a lucky Griezmann goal that was off-side, right? Because that goal was the same as Ramos'. Marginally off-side, but the benefit of the doubt given to the attacking team.

In the end, Atletico can only blame themselves for failing to win. Griezmann had a golden opportunity with the penalty and slammed it against the bar. If he scored, they would've likely won 2-1. On top of that, there was the penalty shootout. Why put on Juanfran to take a penalty when you still have Torres or Koke or Luis? Why? I don't understand. Juanfran isn't known for taking penalties. These minor errors cost Atletico the game. Even with Ramos' goal, they had plenty of chances to win. They tried their best to win, but luck just wasn't on their side this game.

I don't mind at all if people say Real are lucky to be champions - because we are. I just find it unsettling when people say Real didn't deserve it. We did deserve it. It's just that Atletico deserved it more.

• History

Atletico are unlucky, simple as that. In the end, the result is the result. The only problem with the final was Ramos' goal, which looks like an easy call with computer generated images but is actually almost impossible to call in real-time. These decisions are always 50-50 because it's so bloody hard for the linesmen to look at Bale's head and Ramos' leg at the same time. The benefit of the doubt is always given to the attacking team, regardless of the game. I'm sure that you all know this considering we all watch so much football.

In the end, Atletico can only blame themselves for failing to win. Griezmann had a golden opportunity with the penalty and slammed it against the bar. If he scored, they would've likely won 2-1. On top of that, there was the penalty shootout. Why put on Juanfran to take a penalty when you still have Torres or Koke or Luis? Why? I don't understand. Juanfran isn't known for taking penalties. These minor errors cost Atletico the game. Even with Ramos' goal, they had plenty of chances to win. They tried their best to win, but luck just wasn't on their side this game.

I don't mind at all if people say Real are lucky to be champions - because we are. I just find it unsettling when people say Real didn't deserve it. We did deserve it. It's just that Atletico deserved it more.

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

That being said, I understand one thing about why people are upset over this Real Madrid team.

When a team wins the Champions League, they are hailed as an 'epic' team. There is a certain regard you have to hold a Champions League-winning team to. The team that wins the CL always does something extraordinary on the way to the final. MSN in 2015. Bayern's 7-0 thumping in 2013. Real's 5-0 trashing of Bayern in 2014. Zidane's volley in 2003. Ronaldo's header in 2008.

So what did Real Madrid of 2016 do that is so amazing? Quite frankly, nothing. Ronaldo's hattrick against Wolfsburg was impressive, sure, but it was against Wolfsburg. Not Dortmund or Bayern. Wolfsburg. You expect a freakishly good player like Ronaldo to perform well against Wolfsburg. Then they outplayed City in the semi-finals, but City put in a lackluster fight against Madrid. They seemed too cowardly to attack Madrid, and that's how Real managed to hammer their defense with shot after shot. And even still, they only converted one of those chances - an own goal by Fernandinho. Hardly the stuff of legends.

This Real team is similar to Chelsea of 2012. Both good teams, yes, but nothing remarkable. Atletico had an easy path to the quarter-finals, but had to face Barcelona and Bayern back-to-back. Yes, Griezmann's goal was off-side, much like Ramos' goal, but that is once again part of the game. Atletico did their stuff of legends in the quarter and semi-finals, but couldn't finish the job in the final. And in the end, the result is quite simple and cold-hearted - another Real Madrid trophy and Atletico Madrid loss.

Will people remember that Atletico were better on the night? Nope. They'll only remember Madrid's 11th title. That's exactly why you have to take your bloody chances. Because no one cares in the end if you deserved it more - they only remember the victor. And it just so happened that circumstances led to Real Madrid winning in 2016 with Ronaldo scoring 16 goals in the process, and that's pretty much all people will remember 50 years from now.

• History

That being said, I understand one thing about why people are upset over this Real Madrid team.

When a team wins the Champions League, they are hailed as an 'epic' team. There is a certain regard you have to hold a Champions League-winning team to. The team that wins the CL always does something extraordinary on the way to the final. MSN in 2015. Bayern's 7-0 thumping in 2013. Real's 5-0 trashing of Bayern in 2014. Zidane's volley in 2003. Ronaldo's header in 2008.

So what did Real Madrid of 2016 do that is so amazing. Quite frankly, nothing. Ronaldo's hattrick against Wolfsburg was impressive, sure, but it was against Wolfsburg. Not Dortmund or Bayern. Wolfsburg. You expect a freakishly good player like Ronaldo to perform well against Wolfsburg. Then they outplayed City in the semi-finals, but City put in a lackluster fight against Madrid. They seemed too cowardly to attack Madrid, and that's how Real managed to hammer their defense with shot after shot. And even still, they only converted one of those chances - an own goal by Fernandinho. Hardly the stuff of legends.

This Real team is like Chelsea of 2012. Both good teams, yes, but nothing remarkable. Atletico had an easy path to the quarter-finals, but had to face Barcelona and Bayern back-to-back. Yes, Griezmann's goal was off-side, much like Ramos' goal, but that is once again part of the game. Atletico did their stuff of legends in the quarter and semi-finals, but couldn't finish the job in the final. And in the end, the result is quite simple and cold-hearted - another Real Madrid trophy and Atletico Madrid loss.

So what did Real Madrid of 2016 do that is so amazing? Quite frankly, nothing. Ronaldo's hattrick against Wolfsburg was impressive, sure, but it was against Wolfsburg. Not Dortmund or Bayern. Wolfsburg. You expect a freakishly good player like Ronaldo to perform well against Wolfsburg. Then they outplayed City in the semi-finals, but City put in a lackluster fight against Madrid. They seemed too cowardly to attack Madrid, and that's how Real managed to hammer their defense with shot after shot. And even still, they only converted one of those chances - an own goal by Fernandinho. Hardly the stuff of legends.

This Real team is like Chelsea of 2012. Both good teams, yes, but nothing remarkable. Atletico had an easy path to the quarter-finals, but had to face Barcelona and Bayern back-to-back. Yes, Griezmann's goal was off-side, much like Ramos' goal, but that is once again part of the game. Atletico did their stuff of legends in the quarter and semi-finals, but couldn't finish the job in the final. And in the end, the result is quite simple and cold-hearted - another Real Madrid trophy and Atletico Madrid loss.

This Real team is similar to Chelsea of 2012. Both good teams, yes, but nothing remarkable. Atletico had an easy path to the quarter-finals, but had to face Barcelona and Bayern back-to-back. Yes, Griezmann's goal was off-side, much like Ramos' goal, but that is once again part of the game. Atletico did their stuff of legends in the quarter and semi-finals, but couldn't finish the job in the final. And in the end, the result is quite simple and cold-hearted - another Real Madrid trophy and Atletico Madrid loss.

This Real team is similar to Chelsea of 2012. Both good teams, yes, but nothing remarkable. Atletico had an easy path to the quarter-finals, but had to face Barcelona and Bayern back-to-back. Yes, Griezmann's goal was off-side, much like Ramos' goal, but that is once again part of the game. Atletico did their stuff of legends in the quarter and semi-finals, but couldn't finish the job in the final. And in the end, the result is quite simple and cold-hearted - another Real Madrid trophy and Atletico Madrid loss. Will people remember that Atletico were better on the night? Nope. They'll only remember Madrid's 11th title.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

dynastian +1

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@Dynastian98 Great argument but Luis and Koke had already been subbed off so they couldn't shoot and Torres I can assume was taking the 5th penalty. Teams tend to put their best shooters last (like Real Madrid did) so you can not fault Atletico for any of the decisions in the shootout.