Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ranking FINAL 4 (UEFA Nations League)
Marshall2118 5 years ago
Paris Saint Germain 5 88

Lots of surprises in this nation league. France, Spain, Belgium not being qualified, Germany and Croatia relegated, Switzerland and Netherlands playing very well. This was more entertaining that your usual friendlies.

So congrats to Portugal, England, Switzerland and Netherlands. Who do you think will win the competition among them?

My ranking:
1. Netherlands (difficult group, played very well through it)
2. England (good world cup, first of a difficult group, England keeps impressing lately)
3. Portugal (easy group but dominated it, specialy if they beat Poland today)
4. Switzerland (Difficult to beat that Belgium side, and with 5 goals, they seem like the wild card here. For me they are 4th but lets see what they can do)

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not the finals we expected, but deserved tho! I'd like Switzerland in the final.

serans 5 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203
  1. England - won hardest group in my opinion, experienced from WC will come in handy in last moments of tournament.
  2. Netherlands - boy oh boy I think they can win Euro 2020 if they keep up good work. They lacking experience so I put them in 2nd.
  3. Switzerland - very impressive stuff from them, hope they will be able to grab 3rd place, they deserved it.
  4. Portugal - won easiest group in not convincing style in my opinion.
raimondo90 5 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'd love to see a Netherlands England final. Every team at this stage really deserve their spot.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'd love to see a Netherlands England final. Every team at this stage reallygee deserves their spot.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

All are well deserved. Netherlands and Switzerland totally surprised me.

Netherlands England would be a dream final

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Enhland did not have a more difficult group than Netherlands. They ended ahead of the two last WC champions. That is an achievement worthy of praise.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Enhland did not have a more difficult group than Ntherlands. They endd ahead of the two last WC champions. That is an achievement worthy of praise.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Netherlands!! It's third time lucky, hopefully it's a win this time.

I really want Portugal in the semi, in the final it would be too much, Ronaldo, at home, more experience as of late... Weakest side in the semi, strongest in the final. Plus revenge.

No team can be taken for granted at this point, but I gotta be honest I'm a little happy England made it. Sterling is probably the only player that I feel is good and game changing, but he isn't experienced enough. Let's be honest, a lot of people believe in the hype, and whilst Sancho is good, he isn't THAT good. Still, I would rather play Switzerland over them, the old England wouldn't have beaten Croatia, and instead they would have gotten relegated.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

This such an interesting results tbf, none of the last world cup top 3 made it! It will be between England, Portugal and Netherland for sure. I expect Portugal to come out on top in the end though.

1. Portugal
  2. England
  3. Netherland
  4. Switzerland