Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Question for Valencia fans
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

How was Benitez with you guys? I heard he gave you on of the best season(s) in a while. I wan't to know because as a fan-base, we despise Rafa. We would never support him if he does join us and try to kill him before he manages his first match. Now I'm trying as hard to keep my 'I shouldn't be raging right now' cap. So please help a poor Chelsea chap with a heart ache for a poor Chelsea legend and at least tell us he did some good for you guys.

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Also, if some Liverpool fans would like to comment on him that would be fine too.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

well go to wiki,it says everything,his not bad to be honest,but we love mou to come back

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Benitez made his reputation with us. Loved him at Valencia. He did alright at Liverpool I'm not sure he could help chelsea

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

2 League titles he gave us in the 2 team league. ..So we know he got it in him

knibis 11 years ago

Chelsea need to sit down and think about a long time plan sometime. Its always emergancy solutions. When will they keep a manager for more than 2 years?

Sit down to think about a projekt for maybe 5-10 years. Well not the same coach for that amount of time but still.. They gotta think about the future

Ihaveabbc 11 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

For me, Benitez was the greatest manager of the past 20 years in Liverpool. Due to him we got Sterling & Suso, one of the greatest talents in EPL right now. Due to him we won the CL in 2005, one FA Cup in 2006 and had a great season in 2009/2010. I think he has got one of the best abilities to look for future stars (Torres, Mascherano, Xabi Alonso). If he had the money which Dalglish had Liverpool would be on the top of the table right now and would play CL Football right now. 

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

by many opinions Valencia played the most beautiful football managed by Rafa Benitez.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

dont you know that he won the la liga bbva once? dont you know that he won 1 uefa-cl final in two attempt? dont you know that torres became world class because of him?

knibis 11 years ago

2 la liga titles....

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Yes he may have been succesful at Valencia. I understand that now, but you must remember how horrible he was in 2010 with Inter. It was just atrocious in 2010 for Rafa.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Rafa Benitez end 2012-end 2013 and maybe less. Don't expect much from him.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Whether you hate is trigger finger, Roman Abrhamovich is a bad ass Russian who is soulless and cruel. Badass.

Epic game btw, LOVE the music at the end! Thanks for Sharing it, PuppetMaster.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Haha wrong thread!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

loool