Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Question for United fans.
Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Do you guys actually think that Bale will be at Manchester United next year?

I'm seriously asking.

I was reading plenty of comments in the highlight section, especially in the return leg of Real v City. So many people saying that Bale will be at United next year.

They're not even joking. Judging by United's position in the league, they will not be playing Champions League football next year. I just don't see it happening, they're one point behind City - who will not drop any more points. United is much more likely to drop points, regardless who both teams play against.

Do you guys honestly believe that Bale will leave one of the top 3 clubs in the World, likely Champions League winners - even if not, they're at worst finalists. Two finals in the last two years since Bale arrived. Not to mention, the club with easily the richest history in the World, one with the most prestige.

Do you actually believe that Bale will leave THAT, now that he's actually hitting the best form of his life in Spain to return to a club he so strongly rejected only 3 years ago?

Even if he would be okay to the move, that Real Madrid would let him go now with aging Ronaldo, when Bale all the more looks ready to take over his (Ronaldo's) mantle?

Just go and look at the comments in the Real v City game.

I just can't believe that anybody can be so gullible. I'm taking it with a grain of salt and asking if this is the common belief of United fans.

I do not mean to insult any long standing United fans of this forum. I know many of you are level-headed and intelligent. That is why I'm asking YOU, if you actually believe any of this nonsense.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Do you guys actually think that Bale will be at Manchester United next year?

I'm seriously asking.

I was reading plenty of comments in the highlight section, especially in the return leg of Real v City. So many people saying that Bale will be at United next year.

They're not even joking. Judging by United's position in the league, they will not be playing Champions League football next year. I just don't see it happening, they're one point behind City - who will not drop any more points. United is much more likely to drop points, regardless who both teams play against.

Do you guys honestly believe that Bale will leave one of the top 3 clubs in the World, likely Champions League winners - even if not, they're at worst finalists. Two finals in the last two years since Bale arrived. Not to mention, the club with easily the richest history in the World, one with the most prestige.

Do you actually believe that Bale will leave THAT, now that he's actually hitting the best form of his life in Spain to return to a club he so strongly rejected only 3 years ago?

Even if he would be okay to the move, that Real Madrid would let him go now with aging Ronaldo, when Bale all the more looks ready to take over his (Ronaldo's) mantle?

Just go and look at the comments in the Real v City game.

I'm just wondering if you guys are actually that gullible, that you'd believe unsubstantiated rumors from the UK media?

Or has your club fallen so far off the top that the only thing you have to look forward to are rumors that anybody sane would tell you straight up is never going to happen?

Again, I do not mean to insult any long standing United fans of this forum. I know many of you are level-headed and intelligent. That is why I'm asking YOU, if you actually believe any of this nonsense.

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i seriously want Arsenal to beat City today.. even a draw will do.. simply because i want Man United to get 4th place and let city's soon beloved new manager Guardiola plays in the Europa next season.. Regarding the Bale to man united situation, i only saw 2 comments where purely a troll with a ridiculous name making that sort of statement.. either he's trolling or he is delusional.. but make no mistake, united have the fund to buy any player(maybe except Messi).. plus media kept putting unreliable transfer related news nowadays.. Neymar to united, Modric to united and zlatan to united, hummels to united etc..

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well... you are looking into the comments section of some highlights. The people that go there and comment are not the smartest or most reliable people around in the internet. So no, nobody with a small bit of criteria thinks Bale will be coming to EPL anytime soon, even if he struggles to get his EPL form back at RM he will probably stay there for a bit earning that decent pay check.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

The comments section is full of retarded trolls. Moving to your question, I don't think Bale will be moving to United. But you have to agree that United still have a great chance of top 4. City have not been great against top teams in the PL, and with West Ham losing 4-1 to Swansea, their Champions League hopes are pretty much over. So they will be pretty low on confidence when they face United.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I did read a lot of rumors about Bale to United from SKY ESPN DAILYMAIL etc. but I highly doubt that he will leave Madrid next season.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

The way the rumour mill has been churning, it seems that Real are trying to build their team around Bale, and sell of Ronaldo while he's still worth 80+ mil. For that reason I would be shocked if Bale went anywhere, let alone to United.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

No. There is no way Bale will leave Madrid, given how well he has been playing recently. Perez, Zidane and co. now understand just how valuable he has been. But James and Isco might. They've been on the peripheries and have been used more as utility players. Not sure if Zidane cares if they stay or not.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

James seems to be the player most likely to leave. Although Perez loves him, Zidane doesn't seem to appreciate him too much. Isco is used much more often than James by Zizou.

As for Bale, his departure is out of the question. No way Bale is leaving Madrid this summer.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If Bale wants to be the main player of a team then United would be a good destination, he is now sharing success with Benz and Ronaldo he looks okay with it and imo both options are good : Stay and wait to be the main man up front in a succesful club, or double wages and comeback to England with good technical back ground learned in Spain... Both options are good for Bale the only thing that would make a move impossible is Madrid, they will never let him go.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If Bale wants to be the main player of a team then United would be a good destination, he is now sharing success with Benz and Ronaldo he looks okay with it and imo both options are good : Stay and wait to be the main man up front in a succesful club, or double wages and comeback to England doubling wages and good technical back ground learned in Spain... Both options are good for Bale the only thing that would make a move impossible is Madrid, they will never let him go.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Tiki Well, to be sincere, they paid a lot for him, and thats is euphemism, no way you let go a player this valuable, beside, he has been a major part of Real Madrid recent success. He took charge when both Benzema and Ronaldo were out and was responsable for the goal against Manchester City in the CL. With that kind results, why would you want to get rid of the player now? The amount of money Manchester would have to give to make Real Madrid even consider such an offer would have to be extremely high and I don't really think United can afford spend so much of their money on just this one player. In a nutshell, no, nobody is really expecting that Amerr. :)

Amerr30 8 years ago

I knew it was a silly question to begin with, but I just wanted to know what sensible united fans thought of it. I'm not disappointed by what I read. I knew that the people who are actively a part of this community are very reasonable and intelligent. I wanted such a view of United fans restored after reading that drivel in highlight section.

Despite what happened last year with De Gea, I do have a high respect of United, both fans and the club as a whole. Perhaps the amazing performance of Navas throughout this season had an influence in maintaining that view. The failed transfer in the end worked out best for both clubs.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont think its a silly question.

Bale to MU why not, of course, comon sense would say: not this summer... until LVG is out or MU is in CL.

With that being said, Bale is proving his worth in Real (his price tag). But hes the Ronaldo's shadow. Thats fact, doesnt matter what Zizou said... he will be the wing man to feed to main man Ronaldo. He will do it for the sake of the team, of course but if hes anywhere else, he would be the main man. Take nothing away from CR7.

But ywmeah, its hardly likely to happen anytime soon. Just the reason is somewhat unclear. Im not even sure Bale wants spot loght for his on sake or not anymore, he could have all of it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Tuan_jinn I gotta say I have huge respect for Bale this year, he worked hard for the team, he didn't sweep a lot of glory while doing so but have still been a very important player for the team. He also never seemed to complain and is truely getting more along with his team mate. Its a great sight to see and I feel like his greatest impact for the team has been toward the end of the season.

Amerr30 8 years ago

@saatvik: Yeah uh.., want to try that again?

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Amerr30 Lol, I completely forgot it was West Ham's last match at the Boleyn. And also how sh*t we are....