{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

QPR to sign and loan Manchester United's Park Ji-Sung for £2million and Fabio
Comments
Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Good news.
Taraabt, Barton, Cissé, Taiwo, Park, Fabio and Rafael, they can do something interesting!

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Yea Park was suffering, Glad he stayed in the EPL. Now Berba FFS

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

dude, this is like the end of the world for me. park ji sung was my hero who actually inspired to watch football and play it and now all of the sudden without even real transfer speculation he goes to qpr.
this is like a slap to the face. this is like getting the feeling arsenal fans have of rvp leaving arsenal. he had the hardest work rate you will ever see and it will never be replicated anywhere.
yeah i know I'm ranting about it but thats how much of bs news this is
i hope park ji sung kicks ass at qpr. mark hughes better play him every game because manchester united didn't play him that much and thats why he left.
bye bye park :(

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Park for me was actually one of the big game players and to see him leave does not feel good at all. Why couldn't they just loan him as well instead of selling him......*sigh*

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I refuse to believe this until the press conference. QPR said that they sign a Korean player, but I don't think it's Park Ji Sung, since he's never mentioned a word about this. Ki Sung Yeung (Celtic ace) said he's moving to it, and thinks it is either Lee Chung Yong or Park Chu Young. I think so to, but I don't think it will be Lee Chung Yong, I think it's gonna be Park Chu Young. 

i do'nt think Alex Ferguson would let Park Ji Sung go like that after 1 season of bad performance.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

haven't see nmuch of fabio this season, hope to see him a bit more!

gembira97 12 years ago
Manchester United, Brazil 18 63

why,park why?

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

Queens PARK Rangers bought PARK Ji Sung.. A PARK team buys a PARK player.. that's the answer to your question gembira97.. 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Bosingwa at QPR for 3 years!