Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG even in friendlies play dirty
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

And then they turn it around saying that we cry to referees . It is a damn preseason , in CL they were romping around with similar tackles .

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago

@juan

Patience my friend . I promise you it wont be long before you catch them on their own hypocrisy . Happens every season every month . :))

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

In friendlies ? Zlatan does this even to his teammates, thats Football for him, i though the English people love the rude Football.
He does this even in training, I dont understand how could Chelsea fans complain about this, they played the rudest Football of the decade in Europe, i can remember Del Horno-Ivanovic-Terry agressions on players, and now they have fucking Diego Costa in their starting XI.

Hope this have nothing with the CL elimination ^^.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@tiki

You should definitely learn to differentiate between dirty football and physical football ...

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's kinda a rivalry now. So friendly or not they would jump on each other whenever they can. The only different is their fighting spirit.

I have to say PSG was way dirtier than Chelsea, Zlatan was stupid and so was Costa. But at least in Costa's case, it looked like a fast collision, and rather normal.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's kinda a rivalry now. So friendly or not they would jump on each other whenever they can. The only different is their fighting spirit.

I have to say PSG was way dirtier than Chelsea, Zlatan was stupid and so was Costa.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Not going into fight Marcus but, if Costa plays physical football than Zlatan is playing "physical" and not dirty too.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Honestly , do I come so aggressive with my arguments ? I never mean to, it just comes out like this .

However, lets be objective , Zlatan did some nasty sh8t and if Costa was in his place doing exactly same , with same passion and determination , he would have been annihilated by Media .

Same is with Aurier . By FIFA rules he did the nasty intentional , leg breaking tackle ! Remember one Ramos pulled on Messi and Barcelona were going nuts about it ! I would have too if someone did that to Hazard.

btw who knows Aurier tackle may had something with fact that Costa may now miss the Community Shield . It starts with mild pain that goes away and comes back but then it hits you like a ton of brick in unexpected moment .

@tuan

I am starting to think so too . We have found our new "Liverpool " in PSG . We always hated those games . At least we don't have to face PSG in domestic matches .

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@quikzyyy, @tiki: How the f.uck can you even attempt to defend Zlatan? He punched a player, who did absolutely nothing to provoce him, in the face, with his f.ucking elbow!! And to top it all off, you use stupid excuses like "he does that all the time, it's not even that special, how can Chelsea fans complain about this". Umm, seriously? Shouldn't that apply to Costa, too, then? Yet, I still see you opening a thread everytime he does something stupid. Listen, I'm not a fan of Costas playing style, either, but don't you realize how hyprocritical these statements are? It's getting really annoying.

@shpalman: Great behavior for a mod.

• History

@quikzyyy, @tiki: How the f.uck can you even attempt to defend Zlatan? He punched a player, who did absolutely nothing to provoce him, in the face, with his f.ucking elbow!! And to top it all off, you use stupid excuses like "he does that all the time, it's not even that special, how can Chelsea fans complain about this". Umm, seriously? Shouldn't that apply to Costa, too, then? Yet, I still see you opening a thread everytime he does something stupid. Listen, I'm not a fan of Costas playing style, either, but don't you realize how hyprocritical these statements are? It's getting really annoying.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Juan In amator Football in my division when i used to play, it used to happen at least twice in a game, thats Football.
Im not defending Ibra, im not offended by Costa either, i just point that Football needs those kind of icons more than divas or divers to stay a men sport.
Friends who play rugby or watch it banter me regularly by saying that Football is a sport for weak men, i tend to agree with them seeing these kind of threads...

Anyway, its a little hypocrite here guys because in general, Costa has a dirtier career than Ibra, Ibra looks not able to control his physical superiority and testosterone at times.
Costa launch duels with defenders, or accept them easily and im not annoyed by both.

Chelsea fans need an ennemy regularly, it used to be Barca, now glad its PSG so Barca can get some rest ^^

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm not defending Zlatan, neither Aurier. Both of them were stupid with that tackle as I said already.

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@JuanMata10

well i am sorry if i offended(?) you with the song, i thought some humor wouldn't hurt. and it's an awesome song, btw! i think you, as in some Chelsea fans, could take things a bit more lightly sometime. i've said that to Marcus many times already. frankly, i was almost about to close this thread, then i read you were going to open another one so i thought to keep this one alive. but it's enough already, don't you think?

• History

@JuanMata10

well i am sorry if i offended(?) you with the song, i thought some humor wouldn't hurt. and it's an awesome song, btw! i think you, as in some Chelsea fans, could take things a bit more lightly sometime. i've said that to Marcus many times already. frankly, i was almost about to close this tread, then i read you were going to open another one so i thought to keep this one alive. but it's enough already, don't you think?

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@tiki: I'm sorry, but no one cares about some amateur league except for the players that actually are involved in it. Chelsea and PSG are clubs with world-wide exposure and a lot of kids, of whom many want to emulate their idols, watch it. I'm all in for physical football, but not to the point where you're just planning to injure your opponent. It's about setting an example, which applies to both Costa and Ibra.

@quik: Fair enough.

@shpalman: I've got nothing against some humor (look at @Jimbets comment), but that was a clear provocation towards Chelsea fans. I remember when you accused me of "throwing out a highlyl provocative comment" some time ago, so I was really surprised that you, especially as a mod, posted this. Also, I've never said that I was going to open another thread, I said that I possibly would have opened one if Marcus hadn't already posted this.

• History

@tiki: I'm sorry, but no one cares about some amateur league except for the players that actually are involved in it. Chelsea and PSG are clubs with world-wide exposure and a lot of kids, of whom many want to emulate their idols, watch it. I'm all in for physical football, but not to the point where you're just planning to injure your opponent. It's about setting an example, which applies to both Costa and Ibra.

@shpalman: I've got nothing against some humor (look at @Jimbets comment), but that was a clear provocation towards Chelsea fans. I remember when you accused me of "throwing out a highlyl provocative comment", so I was really surprised that you, as a mod, posted this. Also, I've never said that I was going to open another thread, I said that I possibly would have opened one if Marcus hadn't already posted this.

@shpalman: I've got nothing against some humor (look at @Jimbets comment), but that was a clear provocation towards Chelsea fans. I remember when you accused me of "throwing out a highlyl provocative comment", so I was really surprised that you, especially as a mod, posted this. Also, I've never said that I was going to open another thread, I said that I possibly would have opened one if Marcus hadn't already posted this.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

...How is this discussion still going on? I can't believe I'm going to be sucked back into this.

Look.

Zlatan is an arrogant ***hole on the pitch. For some reason the qualities that everyone hates in players like Ronaldo and Terry, they love in Zlatan, I'm not sure how that happened, but it's great pr on his part.

Players such as Terry and Costa are by no means innocent little angels either. They carry reputations just as dirty, if not dirtier, than Zlatan's.

That is basically what has been said by all the non-Chelsea fans on this thread so far. You cannot defend and rationalize the actions of players like Costa, Terry, Cahill, etc and then condemn the actions of Zlatan. Did Zlatan make a dirty play? Oh, yeah he did. Did the other PSG player make a dirty play as well? Yes, he did, although Costa did goad him into it, it was still a dirty play. None of us are denying that.

But these plays happen ALMOST EVERY SINGLE GAME. The less importance the game has, the more likely you see stuff like this. For the Chelsea fans, you see Terry/Cahill/Costa/other random individual make at least one of these plays in at least half your regular season games. Should the fans of that team make a passionate homer footyroom thread every single time? Of course not, it isn't worth getting upset over.

If it is worth getting upset over, then don't cry about it here, change the rules of the game. Don't want that? Didn't think so.

Now if one of your players was actually injured, I'd give you a free pass, I don't like seeing people get hurt. But they didn't. They could've, but some the worst injuries I've ever seen in this game have been basic 50/50s, and I can't remember seeing anyone in the last few years getting seriously hurt by a player off the ball. Every time someone enters a tackle, injury is a risk.

This whole thread is pointless, and I'm done with it.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Summary of the videos above.
Costa: I'm a very nasty player and I'll prove it. *Screws around with Aurier*
Zlatan: I'm a very arrogant, self-conceited, nasty jerk and I'll prove it! *Elbows Terry in the face*

Aurier: I'm just a guy who's trying to enjoy a game of footy! I'll show this piece of trash what I'm capable of! *Hunts Costa down*

The fact that you guys are defending Zlatan because he has always been dirty, or to side with Costa because he plays for your team, is beyond me. Bias is a natural human tendency, I understand that. You guys however, are taking this crap to a whole nother level. Both players messed up. Oh and I 100% understand what Aurier did, had I been a guy who gets affected by the general flow of the game I would've been PISSED! Shutup and move on, all of you.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

#The less importance the game has, the more likely you see stuff like this.#

@Sunflash Cant agree more, the only exception is Balo and Ibra, no matter the importance of the game, they cant concentrate on staying clean. To play clean is much more harder than to be aggressive on duels, the amator Football is the real Football played everywhere by everyone, the first division is a mix between show and sport. Nobody cares, YES but the players are the ones who enjoy themselves, no fans or followers needed.
In France you re not safe from an assassin tackle, ask Falcao, and i was booked for winding up with divers...