{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PS4 Out
keith28120 11 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Yesterday  the PS4 Came out  the new dualshock 4 remotes are so cool

Comments
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

That's a fake image. This is the actual controller.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

The actual console hasn't been shown yet either.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I can not wait for this game! Looks amazing.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You make it sound like the console is out Keith, lol, it was only announced, there is no release date or price or anything yet. Will be interesting to see what the console looks like, not a fan of the controller.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@GunnerAFC OMFG! It seems like an awesome game! 

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Alex Ikr! I love open world games like this. It's gonna be good :D

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

I don't see how you guys can tell this game is good? Sure the graphics are nice but that counts for nothing.
Check out this guy to learn truths of gaming: http://www.youtube.com/user/totalhalibut

BidoneCR7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 17

Jimbo is right, no release date yet, but we know its the holiday season of this year so its not that far away. The controller does suck i think. 360s controller feels perfect for my hand and i'd rather buy all the fps on my 360 rather then ps3. PS controller is more suitable for racing games. At least this is my opinion.

I don't like how the ps4 cant (hopefully will) play ps3/psn games which would mean over 20 games for me. I can understand not supporting ps2 ones as the games are too old and its not worth the time and money for it but ps3? Hope they fix that before release.

Also, what's up with presenting a extended exclusive "new FF video" when the video they showed has been on youtube for at least a week...

Not really that impressive.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

Shut up and take my money!!!

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i saw somewhere its meant to be released in around 7 months? anyway it looks amazing. graphics look so real...i cant really find any decent information about the 'xbox 720' or the 'xbox infinite' though. I also heard apple might be making a console? anyway looks sick.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Devilz, probably not for us, knowing Sony us Europeans will get screwed as always, will probably be released in Japan & America and then we will get it later, wouldn't be the first time it has happened, and then us in the UK we also have to pay more for it as well because of the VAT.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

£300 for a toy? I would rather just donate it to charity... teach those footballers a lesson..

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@ GunnerAFC Its like a mix between Just Cause 2 and Mirrors Edge

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

PS 4 doesn't impress me at all, honestly. if you look at the specs, it's just a bunch of decent PC hardware which will already be old news at the time of the release... I hoped for a bigger technological leap, meh.