Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League race for Champions League
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so, 7 matches in PL remaining, Arsenal & Tottenham got 58 points and Chelsea 53. what do u think? who will be 3rd? who 4th? and who will be without champions league next year?

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I think 
Tottenham will be 3rd and Arsenal 4th this year. I'm afraid Spurs and ManU won't make it next year to CL.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Really hard to call still but I think it will stay as it is... 3rd Arsenal, 4th Spurs, 5th Chelsea & 6th Newcastle.

Arsenal have much harder games left than Spurs, we only have teams left in the bottom half of the table but as proven yesterday with the QPR - Arsenal game them teams are fighting for survival and no game is easy in the BPL, I fancy Arsenal against City and the game against Chelsea which will knock them out of the running for the last CL spot. Looking at today's performance I think Newcastle could push all the way for 5th but I think Chelsea have enough in them to keep them at bay.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Arsenal will be 5th if they keep continue playing like this with Ramsey. This week they just lost against QPR with 2-1

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

so sad I hope Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham all go to CL at once but can't. I hate fuckin' Man Chitty.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hope Arsenal will finish 3rd and Newcastle will maybe can do it to 4th if Tottenham will not win, but let's see 1 more match remaining-