Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Poll for the top 10 best club teams ever- let's vote!
lastpollever21 3 years ago
1 8

Hi, guys, nice to meet you
So here is a given list with some of the greatest club teams in Football history. I invite you to vote for the top 10 greatest ever. May we have a great discussion.

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg. To make things worse, they ended up winning the champions league. The injustice is unbelievable.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg.

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg. To make things worse, they ended up winning the champions league

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg. To make things worse, they ended up winning the champions league. The injustice is unbelievable

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg. To make things worse, they ended up winning the champions league. The injustice is unbelievable

We beat peps tiki taka and they needed incorrect referee decisions to get past us. RVP got a wrong red card when we were leading the tie in the second half of the 2nd leg. To make things worse, they ended up winning the champions league. The injustice is unbelievable. This makes barca demise very satisfying

1 8

No doubt, the clash against Chelsea in the semis was unfair. But, as a whall period under Pep- Barca was in a class by its own.
Pep's Barca & Ajax 1995 are 2 in a league of their own.
Then in 3rd it's the epic Bayern.M side of 2012-13 and then Enrique's Barca in 4th.

Since it's a top 10 poll, the other 6 are:
Milan of 88'-95', Sacchi & Capello era
Liverpool 77'-84'
Real Madrid 56'-60'
Bayern.M 2019/20-2020/21
Ajax 1969-1974
Liverpoil 2018-2020

voyager1beeran 3 years ago
0 3

Hi guys. Im new here. I voted for Inter 2010. They are the best. Best luck

1 8

Ajax 1995 & Pep's Barca are in a class of their own, better than all the others, but since it's a top 10 poll- here are the other 8:
Bayern 2013
Barca 2015
Real Madrid 1956-1960
Bayern 2020
Liverpool late 70's-mid 80's
Milan late 80's-mid 90's
Ajax 1971-1973
Liverpool 2019

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

This one is going to be tough for me. I look at it in two ways, one, it's a season of greatness vs a team that did it over a span of time. Who deserves it more?

You also have to factor in what you define as the greatest? Does a club have to win everything they played for that season or just the big cups? Do they have to be unbeaten?

What about teams that never faced off against each other continentally, how is one better than the other? How is the Euro Champion better than say the South American Champion?

From the list provided, I categorize it from legendary to great. Ajax, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Milan all have had legendary teams. Peps Barca (I include the 2015 Barca as it was still the same style and nucleus of players) and Ajax stand just above in my book.

The rest, all great teams, something they should be extremely proud of.

I'll get some popcorn going as this will be an entertaining thread. haha

1 8

Dont know why, eventhought I choose to make it a multiple votes poll, it didn't work for me.
As for what DarthFooty claimed- there are many prespects of the game for greatness. One of the prespects you- DarthFooty claimed is to go unbeaten throwout a season.
Ajax 1995 team is one of the perfect examples for that- went unbeaten for a whall year in both UCL and Domestic league.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I proved why pep's barca are not the best and not in a class of their own. They needed the referee to get past us. They are in the class of their own for having the help of the referee.

With this information I dont want to see anymore nonsense comments saying peps barca are the best.

• History

I proved why pep's barca are not the best and not in a class of their own. They needed the referee to get past us. The only thing that's being in the class of their own is having the help of the referee

I proved why pep's barca are not the best and not in a class of their own. They needed the referee to get past us. They are in the class of their own with having the help of the referee.

I proved why pep's barca are not the best and not in a class of their own. They needed the referee to get past us. They are in the class of their own for having the help of the referee.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

hahaha Footy_watch cracking me up. I will say though, the unbeaten Arsenal is insane. Such an incredible season for them.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

2010 Inter and 2020 Bayern are probably the two most dominant teams I saw play. I like a solid backline and midfield where chances are created regardless of the attackers skill - that to me signifies a team without a need for individual brilliance due to the strength of the side.

I have a strong bias against Pep's Barca because to this day I do not believe the deserved they accolades they won. UEFAlona was a real thing during those years, and in reflection, if VAR was around it's hard to say how successful they could've been. I'm aware that defeating United twice in the UCL final makes that opinion probably coming from an irrational place. It's an opinion I hold nonetheless.

None of the English teams were ever utterly dominant in Europe. Man United always had weaknesses that Fergie patched over. Chelsea never won the league and UCL in the same year. Ditto 2019 Liverpool, although they were, and fml for saying this, probably the strongest of all of them.

Real needed the individual brilliance of Ronaldo to save them so much in the UCL knockouts it feels wrong to call them a complete team.

To be candid, the best club teams of the last few years have been Manchester City. They haven't managed to win the UCL, but top to bottom, the team is stronger than anyone save Bayern in that one year. That they haven't won can only be attributed to injury, bad luck, and Pep's UCL struggle. Yeah, fight me. If Pep had half the luck/UEFAlona with City as he had with Barca, we wouldn't even think of Pep with Barca anymore.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

and Pep's UCL struggle

Pretty sure you mean, Pep's sheer genius in term of changing his gameplan in a crucial game in the CL. I mean, why would you start a final without a defensive mid when you alway had one in the previous round? Clearly, his IQ is too high, we cannot comprehend.

1 8

It's a huge upset that the great Arsenal couldn't do better in the 03'-04' Champions league. Somehow, not just they were eliminated too soon (by Chelsea, in the 1/8 final if I'm correct), but also their results till that elimination weren't great, besides that 5-1 against Inter (if I'm not wrong).

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

You shouldve included the 07/08 Arsenal. That was the best Arsenal I have seen, i don't remember much of the invincibles. We won the league (in my view) and Liverpool unfairly knocked us out of the champions league as a result of incorrect referee decisions. We destroyed teams, Adebayor was unstoppable, we lost the least games and we were amazing to watch.

• History

You shouldve included the 07/08 Arsenal. That was the best Arsenal I have seen, i don't remember much of the invincibles. We won the league (in my view) and Liverpool unfairly knocked us out of the champions league as a result of incorrect referee decisions. We destroyed teams, lost the least games and were amazing to watch.

You shouldve included the 07/08 Arsenal. That was the best Arsenal I have seen, i don't remember much of the invincibles. We won the league (in my view) and Liverpool unfairly knocked us out of the champions league as a result of incorrect referee decisions. We destroyed teams, Adebayor was unstoppable, we lost the least games and were amazing to watch.

1 8

Did Arsenal win the EPL in 2007-08? If I remember correctly, it was cr7's United who won the league. But maybe not. I will check it out.

1 8

Ok, so I checked it and I remembered correctly- United won in that season. Arsenal finished in 3rd, but with amazing record of 24 wins vs 3 loss.
If I'm right, Arsenal won the league double in 97'-98' season. What do you think about that Arsenal side?

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

The referees gave wrong decisions against us in that season which made us drop points and man utd had illegal fergie time and referees favoured them incorrectly. That's why we won it.

I didnt watch 20th century Arsenal

1 8

These are the last few days for this poll to run, before it's closed.

So those who haven't take a part in voting yet- you are invited to cast your vote. Bumped it for the last time.

yuhevecu 3 years ago
0 1

Inter 10! the last great team from milano (

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The league dominance is more relevant and for me, the best football I've seen in my life is Barca 2011-2012 with Messi xavi Iniesta in their prime.