Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pochettino sacked!
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Pochettino sacked by Spurs. I was a bit shocked, but what is your reaction to this? Was it the right move?

Comments
SuperFrankie 4 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 1 75

@quikzyyy He said that before he got sacked tho haha, also he has been unemployed since long time now and Chelsea never called him, so why should he be loyal and refuse millions and stay without a job. I still think he is the special one, but he really needs the board's trust and flexibility to spend on players that he wants. Else he can't deliver too much, or at least what you expect from Mourinho. I also think his best achievement was making it second with that United team he had as well winning the EL.

With Spurs he will have an easier job than what he had at United. They have a proper players who actually play for the badge and not for the salary. so they will back him.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Exactly kind of argument I had with other Chelsea fans. I don’t understand when our fans were chanting “fick off” during the match, they truely lost their fcking minds. They truly forgot what Jose did for our club. Old man made few pokes indirectly because he was disposed like second tier manager. Who wouldn’t feel bitter with old company that they were loyal to if they fired them twice for stupid reasons? I would have joined rivals myself in heart beat.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Hi Guys,

Is there any truth to the rumours a rift between Vertonghen and Eriksen ? I noticed they aren’t in the team today haven’t heard about any injuries.

West Ham v Spurs

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Apparently one shagged other ones girlfriend. Men now days. So many women to choose from especially in liberal society with their status as footballers but no they still go for what their mates, brothers, fathers and coaches women :))

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Never heard of that story but honestly... even if that might have been a shitty move, why is focus only put on the man. That gf made an equally shitty move. Just saying... it takes two to tango.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Yes, it takes two tango but men should have solidarity with his teammate.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Eriksen is close to their best player. Just wondering why he isn’t playing in the first team. There is all this stuff on the papers and Eriksen reacted pretty strongly, on Twitter, when he never says much.

Could have an affect on the team.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Eriksen is a very good player for Spurs, but, I do believe that if anyone can do without him, it would be Mourinho. Some feedback from him seem to say he would like to understand whats going on in Eriksen head before playing him.

Make sense, Mourinho propably already want to build for next season (or the long term) and if Eriksen is not staying, then I understand he wouldn't want to count on him too much.

But yeah, as Ledley said, if this isn't handled right, this could affect the whole team.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yep, doesn't matter if you are a best player, on paper or on the field, with Mourinho, you either play or be benched.

That's also what's wrong with MU under his later time, some players just think they are bigger than the club... and ofc Mou wouldn't let that go easily, become havoc and turn all into a mess.

I hope it wouldn't happen again for him.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Who is more important for the club?