Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pochettino sacked!
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Pochettino sacked by Spurs. I was a bit shocked, but what is your reaction to this? Was it the right move?

Comments
_Pelle_ 4 years ago

What do you think about Pochettino going to any of these teams?

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It is shocking... Understand to certain extend, but shocking.

Spur forgot who they were 6 years ago... :d

I think they will regret this

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

It’s actually crazy, imagine building up that team from trash to an actual competitive team and then being sacked the first second results don’t go their way. That’s disgusting.

SuperFrankie 4 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 1 75

Bad Decision but on the other hand.. they signed Mourinho.. so this decision now makes sense.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Poch was one of my favorite managers who always put the youngsters (academy players) first.

Even if you were sh*t like Sissoko, he patiently still managed to get you playing good.

Ledley 4 years ago

Also, did anyone hear that he openly expressed interest in going to Man United ?

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

I dont know if Mou fits in Spurs. But sacking Pochettino was a bit too hasty.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Spurs want to shift gears. Pochettino is a great manager but how many years he has been giving to build the team? Although lack of transfers can be an excuse but 5 years at the club is a long time without any silverware. I see spurs want to win EPL badly after 60 year drought.

I think for Pocettino it is a good turn of events in his career. He can choose to go to Manchester or other top clubs with. His CV is good

Marcus2011 4 years ago

@tuan times have changed not every club wants to be fighting for top 4 every season. Also I would say spurs have been making changes since 2009-2010. It is been long transformation. This is just new phase

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Was not expectind this at all. As for him being linked to United, it would make a lots of sense imho, he's been targetted in the past and its the other big six team that could consider sacking their manager.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Played and coached Espagnol Barcelona, respect from him.

With Carlo, they will never coach Barca and I respect that. This ethic should stay in football for ever.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Damn! I think being a player once for the club makes the biggest impact on his choice to avoid Barcelona. I like that as well but he is missing out on biggest job of his career.

I am 80% sure he will join Manchester United. He has the style that they will enjoy. Also, one of the few top managers who isn’t disliked by many fans.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Jose Mourinho in 2015 - "I would not take the [Spurs] job because I love Chelsea supporters too much."

Marcus2011 4 years ago

And our Chelsea supporters have been talking sht about him, calling all kinds of stuff and disrespected him in everyway. Not all the supporters. Every club has at least 50% fans who are morons.

Ledley 4 years ago

hahaha.

Also Jose 2019 - I told them (Utd) to sign Maguire.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy It isn't and won't be the first time Mourinho will do the inverse of what he said. Anyone remember what he said about Europa League? Guy will say whatever fit his current situation. But that doesn't stop him from being a very good manager.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

@quikzyyy

Maybe it’s part of his strategy to do the opposite of what he says

enter image description here

Marcus2011 4 years ago

24 hours has passed - look at all these media stirring the sht already before he even had his first game, they are already talking about when he will be out. Like damn, and people didn’t think that media treats him differently? They masturbate everytime Mourinho says something because it makes the headlines. Sky sports most viewed post match talks were with Mourinho. By far best pundit ever grace their studio. Everyone would stfu when he would analyze tactics of the match.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Pelle imagine Mourinho relegating Spurs on purpose, :D

Ledley 4 years ago

Here he is introducing himself at Spurs training ground to the players. Seems abit surreal.