Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Plastic fans!
manchesterutI 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I kind of wondered which of these teams have more plastic fans?

1-Barcelona

2-Real Madrid

3-Manchester United

4-Chelsea

5-Manchester City

6-Arsenal

My vote goes to Chelsea, as its boring to watch so many accounts "MataXX","HazardXX" and I love how they bash on Manchester City for spending a lot of money and having plastic fans.

Discuss.

Note: If you're a butthurt plastic fan, please dont comment.

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

PSG

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Discussion Closed *For an obvious reason*

Nauris 11 years ago
Arsenal 2 999

blues

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

what's wrong about using a players name in your nickname? what's plastic about it?

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Ihaveabbc 11 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Chelsea and ManCity

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

My anus in a vagina!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Is this really necessary?

Master 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 898

I'd say man united. They always talk about glory and they dont even live in Manchester on EVEN in england.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

master you really pisses me off. I live in Slovakia does it mean i can't support Arsenal because I'm not living in London?

Master 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 898

@ quikzyyy No, because you don't support a team with Glory plastics such as man united, man city or chelsea.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^^ You mean, all those people who became Arsenal fans simply because of Wenger's early success don't count? ;)

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lodatz every team which got success get new fans, like BVB now. btw. I think all of that "success" fans which supported Arsenal are not supporting more.

Master 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 898

@ Lodatz and the spurs fans before Redknapp ;)

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Master: Well, not really, since Spurs haven't actually got to the top yet. Why go hunt glory with a team that hasn't achieved any yet? That doesn't make any sense, just like your point. ;)

@quik: Perhaps, but I doubt it. I think those fans are generally the ones who are complaining about everything, instead. You can't just go changing your team, now, can ya?

But you're certainly right; every successful teams have band-wagon fans, which is why it always makes me laugh when people try to attack United fans on such grounds. Yeah, because 20+ years of footballing excellence is no reason to support a team, somehow. ;)

That accusation got old about 15 years ago.

For City? Still fresh.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

master is mrarse500 its so clear :)

kambingku 11 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

really ajax? thats why he (mrarse500 @ arsenalgunner) picked a fight with me. becaused i asked footyroom to ban master, he acts like a decent guy here in the forum but troll as hard as he can in the highlights section. now it all make sense to me.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

really ajax? thats why he (mrarse500 @ arsenalgunner) picked a fight with me. becaused i asked footyroom to ban master, he acts like a decent guy here in the forum but troll as hard as he can in the highlights section. now it all make sense to me.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

yeah the similarities in the posts are too obvious. both come up with this 'spurs fans only when redknapp come', a unique comment to these users as much as it is ridiculous. he also trolls in just the same way as arse500 did in the highlights. also the unnatural love a so called juve fan shows arsenal and hate for all other epl teams. its so obvious its pathetic by him tbh! btw why is his arsenalgoonies account allowed when he openly admitted in that account that he was arse500!!! I suppose as this is a retarded thread anyway, we can discuss this here lol

ArsenalGunners 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

@ kambingku and Ajax, actually Master is not me idiots. Accusing me of false words. Maybe we have same view points of tottenham retard.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

^^^^ your not fooling anyone mrarse. your aggressive post only further proves your lying. look run around and think you are fooling certain ppl, fine. but don't think for one second you have me in any doubt at all. your all one in the same person and your all idiots.