Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PES 2019 Licenses
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So, PES 2019 is coming at the end of the month and I thought I would take the time to share with you guys what I know about the license of the game since I follow most of the news about the game.

Exclusive Licensed League (will only appear in PES 2019, won't be in FIFA 19)

• Russian Premier League

Licensed League (Tournament logo, team logo and team kits are all officially in the game)

• Argentinan Superliga
  • Turkish Spor Toto Süper Lig
  • Danish Superliga
  • Portuguese Liga NOS
  • Swiss Raiffeisen Super League
  • Scottish Ladbrokes Premiership
  • Belgian Jupiler Pro League
  • Chilean Campeonato Nacional Scotiabank
  • Brazilian Campeonato Brasileiro
  • France Ligue 1 and Ligue 2
  • Netherland Eredivisie

Non Licensed League (these will have some or many fake team and the league logo will also be fake, player won't be fake though)

• English Premier League and Championship (Fulham had a deal last year with Konami and were licensed in the game, but I haven't nothing about it this time around)
  • Spanish La Liga and La Liga 2 (Atletico Madrid and Valencia were licensed last year, didn't heard anything about them returning this year)
  • Italian Serie A and Serie B (Juventus and Sassuolo are usually the only fake team in Serie A)

League that won't be in the game

• German Bundesliga

Partner Club (those team will all be in the game and should be well detailled with many of their player scanned or uptaded as time pass)

• FC Barcelona
  • Liverpool FC
  • Arsenal
  • Schalke 04
  • Inter
  • Monaco
  • Celtic
  • Rangers
  • Corinthians
  • Flamengo
  • Palmeiras
  • Sao Paulo
  • Colo Colo
  • Riverplate

Note

• UEFA Champion and Europa League should not be in the game as Konami lost the license in favor of EA.
  • There might be other team licensed in the game but I have yet to heard any official news about them being there.
  • Do not forget there will be free patch for the PS4 and PC version of the game to fix the fake teams in the game and even to add Bundesliga and maybe more league on launch day. I don't know if its possible for the XBOX One though. :(

You can ask any question you have, I'll try my best to answer them. ;)

Comments
Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just buy FIFA lol

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think if someone is going to put money towards a game, why buy PES over FIFA?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Eden17 The gameplay son, the gameplay. Sure, Fifa have all the good license but its still very much has a arcade feeling from what I heard. PES on the other has much stronger gameplay and is a lot less repetitive. My best advice would be to try the demo and give it a chance, you'll see for yourself wether you like it or not. Its free and it will help kill time till they release FIFA anyway. ;P Also, there should be a free version of PES 2018 MyClub want to try it more without having to pay. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 The gameplay son, the gameplay. Sure, Fifa have all the good license but its still very much has a arcade feeling from what I heard. PES on the other has much stronger gameplay and is a lot less repetitive. My best advice would be to try the demo and give it a chance, you'll see for yourself wether you like it or not. Its free and it will help kill time till they release FIFA anyway. ;P Also, there should be a free version of PES 2018 MyClub.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm on Origin Access now for Madden purposes so I'll just end up with FIFA without having to spend any extra, which kills any desire whatsoever to have a go on PES.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This whole licensing kils it for me, poor PES.

Despite playing both, but much prefer PES for game play over Fifa.

Overall: Fifa.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Yeah, PES is hard to play if you don't patch it. Feel bad for the XBOX player who cannot do that. :(

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

I like PES gameplay

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@kyoekyar Good for you brother, what part you like the best?

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ever since they've lost licence on UEFA, game was made pretty much pointless IMO...

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Always liked PES. Bought God of war lately...
Btw PES has a free to play mode in myclub, just go to PSN and get it for free we can play online there and create clubs :)

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Yeah, also, something you guys don't seem to get is that you can completely patch PES to fix any fake team, its free and pretty easy nowaday. ;) Just not if you have a Xbox. :(

• History

Yeah, also, something you guys don't seem to get is that you can completely patch PES, its free and pretty easy nowaday. ;) Just not if you have a Xbox. :(

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I think if someone is going to put money towards a game, why buy PES over FIFA?

Thinking of buying PES over FIFA this season. The whole game (FIFA) has become a cash cow. EA pushes the new game w rushed changes to defending, player capabilities etc. It used to be a game for people who liked watching n playing soccer. Now it’s tailor made for the gamer :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley Exactly! Beside, for a first time, the Ladbrokes Premiership will be fully licensed in the game! ;)

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

If both games had the same licensing for all teams and leagues you could consider buying PES instead. But I dont think anyone would ever want to buy PES because this is the main factor. Nobody wants to play with generic teams.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuanis Like I said, you just need to patch your game, that will fix the generic team problem. Heck, I would agree PES would be nearly unplayable if it wasn't so easy to patch but it really is, so come on... :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I still can not get around the fact that PES' licensing is so lame, and Fifa's gameplay has too many glitch and unreal at time. :( it's easier to play though (doesn't mean you can win easily)

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Ledley Exactly! Beside, for a first time, the Ladbrokes Premiership will be fully licensed in the game! ;)

If you were good enough say up to FIFA 12 or 13. You could be a 3, 4 Star team like New Zealand or Australia and defeat Spain. We used to drop down a star everytime somebody won a game. Now with each player’s capabilities. E.g Ramos for Spain 🇪🇸. You won’t make it past halfway.

Ramos ok. fine 👍. For someone like David Luis Chelsea (5 Star) will clean you up without them touching the controller. The game no longer is about the player. Also the fact that Luis is an imbecile defensively and has the power of a Ramos, Chiellini, Luisao puts me off playing nvm the licensing re: Scottish Premier League.

The ladbrokes will be good but what makes it fun is when you play with others online or Locally!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Yeah, it suck but like I said, it can be fixed if you play on PS4 or PC, patch exist and are getting easier to install.

@Ledley Its very much possible to beat a 5 star team with a 4 or 3 star team in PES. Its really more a question of skill. And yeah, the real fun is to play with friends... Too bad mine don't like football game. :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sorry guys for this out of topic : did someone bought God of WAR lately ? One word : addictive.

I noticed something, when I play fifa vs friends while never testing the last one, always get results. But the opposite is impossible, no Fifa player could come and beat a confirmed Pes player. Reason why I got the demo at home. They refuse to play PES.

• History

Sorry guys for this out of topic : did someone bought God of WAR lately ? One word : addictive.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Emo: i know right :(

@tiki: nope.

@tiki: same with my Dutch friends, despite acknowlege PES has better game play and more realistic they cant stand the stupif copy right, it demotivates them. But when they do try, their skills just wont work, the easy loop high ball and insane high pace, sprinting... just wont work. We still can jave lots of fun and sweat but they just cant beat PES players.