Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PES 2019 Licenses
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, PES 2019 is coming at the end of the month and I thought I would take the time to share with you guys what I know about the license of the game since I follow most of the news about the game.

Exclusive Licensed League (will only appear in PES 2019, won't be in FIFA 19)

• Russian Premier League

Licensed League (Tournament logo, team logo and team kits are all officially in the game)

• Argentinan Superliga
  • Turkish Spor Toto Süper Lig
  • Danish Superliga
  • Portuguese Liga NOS
  • Swiss Raiffeisen Super League
  • Scottish Ladbrokes Premiership
  • Belgian Jupiler Pro League
  • Chilean Campeonato Nacional Scotiabank
  • Brazilian Campeonato Brasileiro
  • France Ligue 1 and Ligue 2
  • Netherland Eredivisie

Non Licensed League (these will have some or many fake team and the league logo will also be fake, player won't be fake though)

• English Premier League and Championship (Fulham had a deal last year with Konami and were licensed in the game, but I haven't nothing about it this time around)
  • Spanish La Liga and La Liga 2 (Atletico Madrid and Valencia were licensed last year, didn't heard anything about them returning this year)
  • Italian Serie A and Serie B (Juventus and Sassuolo are usually the only fake team in Serie A)

League that won't be in the game

• German Bundesliga

Partner Club (those team will all be in the game and should be well detailled with many of their player scanned or uptaded as time pass)

• FC Barcelona
  • Liverpool FC
  • Arsenal
  • Schalke 04
  • Inter
  • Monaco
  • Celtic
  • Rangers
  • Corinthians
  • Flamengo
  • Palmeiras
  • Sao Paulo
  • Colo Colo
  • Riverplate

Note

• UEFA Champion and Europa League should not be in the game as Konami lost the license in favor of EA.
  • There might be other team licensed in the game but I have yet to heard any official news about them being there.
  • Do not forget there will be free patch for the PS4 and PC version of the game to fix the fake teams in the game and even to add Bundesliga and maybe more league on launch day. I don't know if its possible for the XBOX One though. :(

You can ask any question you have, I'll try my best to answer them. ;)

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Feel like Fifa teach people to take the easy way to victory. Using specific gimmick and trick that are by far superior to other style of play. PES is more balanced but I understand people who don't want to compromise license and stuff like that. Just having the same format as the league is really cool and immersive.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I noticed something, when I play fifa vs friends while never testing the last one, always get results. But the opposite is impossible, no Fifa player could come and beat a confirmed Pes player. Reason why I got the demo at home. They refuse to play PES.

I seen that in the past. Seems some countries play PES. Others play FIFA. Generally, the PES player is very good. Tiki: Been playing Fortnite atm lol I think it’s the same publisher don’t get me started.

Edit: Footyroom should have some sort of PES or FIFA league.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah,
:D:D

@Ledley: Fortnite is release for Android, from their website not google store :D:D:D. Which platform do you use?

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

FIFA has become a worthy enterprise and brand. I think it takes an extreme amount of patience to really build up a strong sqaud on FIFA.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

It’s even harder at my club, black balls ( plus 85 mark players ) are mission impossible to get.

@tuan yeah, the game play of fifa is kind of easy specially the build ups elementary, defensively PES offer much more options to frustrate the rival.

@ledley fortnite, played once but didn’t find weapons and got killed, is there a place where you can practice first :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

FIFA: Game Modes, License, Online
PES: Gameplay, Graphic, Local Multiplayer (Couch)

Both game have their strenght and flaw and it depend on what kind of player you are, I don't play online match personally so thats also one of the reason I don't really care about FIFA. Another thing is that I don't much care for is playing with generic player so I really like PES lack of realism when it come to regen player. I mean, after a few year in the master league mode, half of you young team will be older player who come back as regen. Its pretty stupid, not quite realist, but its still more fun than playing with players who all look the same in my book. :P Its also one of the reason I think its better to make long career mode in PES than in FIFA, after a while, in FIFA, most of the good player end up being generic one. :(

Ledley 6 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

@T.J. Been playing on Xbox. I started playing on PC but the players are very good as the game groups your platform like android to android etc.

@Tiki I'm still not very good. I get maybe 1 kill per game if I am lucky. T play like anything is practice. But like i said addictive game and, I can see where this path is going if I play it too long. The best thing I did was change my squad search from Duo's to 50's v 50's that way you stay alive a lot longer and play alongside a wolfpack of better players.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@T.J. Been playing on Xbox. I started playing on PC but the players are very good as the game groups your platform like android to android etc.

@Tiki I'm still not very good. I get maybe 1 kill per game if I am lucky. T play like anything is practice. But like i said addictive game and being a gamer, I can see where this path is going if I play it too long. The best thing I did was change my squad search from Duo's to 50's v 50's that way you stay alive a lot longer and play alongside a wolfpack of better players.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, I finally got to play PES 2019 and if I'm being sincere, I'm a bit dissapointed with the difficulty, the harder level are basically just you're opponent being more precise than you're player and having better reaction time. Also, the defender you don't control are dumb on harder difficulty. :( Wish they would have just made the CPU play better instead, would have been a lot less frustrating.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I finally got to play PES 2019 and if I'm being sincere, I'm a bit dissapointed with the difficulty, the harder level are basically just you're opponent being more precise than you're player and having better reaction time. Also, the defender you don't control are dumb on harder difficulty. :(

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: I have the similar feeling, I guess they are going forward the trend of having you having to do everything yourself in harder mode...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Yeah, but it can get really frustrating, for example, I think I managed to win a game where I got scored 3 goal against me and all of those goal were rebound off my keeper, thats kind of goal are the most annoying to concede. Its not really realist either. Hate they cannot seem to be able to improve their AI. :(