{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pep Guardiola overrated
liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

i think pep is overrated

1. Always had a strong team.
  2. Hasn't won the champion league with bayern,the most overpowered team in the world.
  3. tiki taka isn't working anymore and he is not adjusting. look at barc they still do tiki but they counter attack.

what do you guys think overrated or not?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i think pep is overrated

2. Hasn't won the champion league with bayern,the most overpowered team in the world.
  3. tiki taka isn't working anymore and he is not adjusting. look at barc they still do tiki but they counter attack.

i think pep is overrated

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki You might say "oh here we go again" But these are facts :

2009 - stole and ran away with CL.

2011- stole and ran away with CL

I won't go far because every CL campaign he had there were some big referee scandals!
I used to think football is this fair game but I have matured. If someone wants certain team to win it will take amazing amount of work to beat that team otherwise 90% of the time , you are done! PSG last year was the prime example!

Before you say I am always biased, I have no problem with 2015 Barca run. Clean and totally deserved.

I could speculate why so much favoritism towards Barcelona ? Maybe because all this years it was to keep Catolonia happy and occupied from independence thoughts? Or maybe was to raise independence sentiments with backing of big club success and football stars crying on tv?

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@tiki LOL...

Pep got eliminated by Real, Barca and Atletico, 3 spanish teams.

Pep is no doubt one of the top 5 coaches of the decade. But that still is debatable. Zidane by most pep fanboys logic can be considered the greatest by his achievements. He won 7 major trophies in fewer games than Pep, Mou, Ancelloti and even SAF. Pep's philosophy is undoubtedly sensational and has changed the game, but depending on the amount spent, its no surprise honestly, its like PSG winning the UCL, based on their transfer activity, these two teams should, or must reach at least Semi-final.

Yes, Pep hasnt used any of his new players, but since Zidane's arrival, he has brought in any new top player, and yet he has still achieved what most managers couldnt. But I still dont think that he is in the top 10 of the decade based on our team performances. Pep change Sterling from Flop to one of the best winger's in the world. Sane and KDB were top players from before, though he did change sane in a way.