Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paul Scholes is Back!
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Amazing news, Manchester United just confirmed that 
Paul Scholes has rejoined the playing staff at Manchester United for the remainder of the season with immediate effect, after approaching Sir Alex Ferguson to reverse his decision, made at the end of last season, to retire.  WELCOME SCHOLESY!!!

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

It's good to see a player of his experience and quality liven up our league! 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

With all due respect man united fans but i think Scholes is already very old he needs to retire he has no skill no power he is very old..

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

hes 37. giggs is still playing and still has enough skill to be part of the man u squad

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@
CR7skillz You obviously dont know what you're talking about. He's still good, did you see him play today against city, his passes had like 96% success rate. Better than any play out there!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@CR7skillz I guess you don't know that Scholes had already retired. He has been convinced to come back out of retirement to help United cope with their injury problems.

And about the City game I was delighted to see him back no doubt but to get Nani out for him was a gamble and Scholes's error did culminate in Aguero's goal. Also he had many other nervy moments but one can't deny that Scholes has still got it. All's well that ends well.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@bloodred1992 i already knew he was retired at the end of the season 2010-2011 he retired at a friendly match but now he is back...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

The Legend Has Returned...

Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

The legend is back!!! i cant believe it :))))))

recognize_space07 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 0 11

He should sign another 3 year contract. Still the best player in the EPL in my eyes