Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paul Pogba will be a Chelsea player. Confirmed!!
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Holy shit, this is happening people!! I cant believe this, I am fuking happy. This was what pogba said in an interview:

J'ai inachevé dans le championnat anglais. J'espère que je peux régler en vite à Chelsea, et de commencer sous Jose Mourinho. José est un grand manager et un grand homme, je veux le rencontrer en personne. Le transfert est plus ou moins terminée, avec quelques détails laissés à trier. uventus est un grand club avec un passé fantastique, mais le moment est venu pour une nouvelle aventure. Allez Chelsea!

I dont understand a thing in french, so I translated the quotes into english:

I have unfinished business in the English Championship. I hope I can settle in quickly at Chelsea, and start under Jose Mourinho. Jose is a great manager and a great man, I want to meet him in person. The transfer is more or less complete, with a few details left to sort. Juventus are a great club with a great past, but it is time for a new adventure. go Chelsea!

This is a dream come true for me. The fee is 60m but I think he he worths every penny of it. Cant wait for the new season to start and see pogba and matic bossing the midfield!

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy now is the time for arsenal fans to be celebrating, we have the puma kits official reveals tomorrow, and we are on the brink of signing Alexis Sanchez one of the best players of this world cup, and Debuchy an ideal replacement for Sagna. So be cheerful, refresh your twitter feed and reddit every 10 seconds, that's what I've been doing today, and pretending to be working at my internship. And all this should be giving you confidence for the rest of the summer.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@KingHenry Its the kind of players that can suit Ozil style of play, im really disappointed by Ozil btw, poor world cup and 2nd half of the season, im not questoning his talents he is one of the best.
But he seems less motivated than the others, Wenger seemed unsatisfied by his performence if you watched the game in TF1...
Arsenal shouldnt build arround him imo, and Alexis will be soon Arsenal main player. ( prediction )

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Don't forget that if Vermaelen leaves we also need a new CB.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy yes that is very true. I really want Wenger to look for young talented CBs to groom into the role for when Koscielny and Mertesacker decline (probably at least 3 years from now). There are rumours going around that we are in for this guy :

Jamaal Lascelles 20 yo CB he plays at nottingham forest and apparently is a top english prospect

Also, right now while I was typing this people started retweeting that we are very close to an agreement with Remy and we met with QPR this week. And about Remy, he's not topclass that's true, he's not the youngest that's true as well, but like tiki said he's a good player, and wenger could turn him into a very good striker. It's what wenger does best after all.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@KingH: Gotcha. That makes sense, about why Arsenal want Remy.

And yes, Sanchez is a hell of a buy.

I am feeling sad about this season already. :/

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i thought this thread was about pogba moving to chelsea lol

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I swear that when I click on this thread, is says the "s" word just milliseconds before changing into ****

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^ It's the filter from the site. The original text exists, but the profanity filter (which takes a milisecond longer to load/process) changes it.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Paul Pogba spotted at Chelsea amidst transfer rumour<a></a>

Pogba could be on his way to Chelsea.

<a></a><a></a><a></a>Football News 24/7Paul Pogba has fuelled transfer rumours after he was spotted inChelsea today with reports suggesting that he could be about to sign for the Blues.

The talented youngster is now enjoying some downtime following France's exit from the World Cup at the quarter-final stage - and it seems his first port of call was west London.

Big-money signings

Chelsea are believed to be keen on snapping up the former Manchester United ace, who joined Juventus two seasons ago, but will be forced to cough up €60 million in order to get their man. The Blues are no strangers when it comes to spending big, and have already splashed the cash for Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas this summer.

-Pogba has established himself as perhaps the most sought-after young player in Europe after two fine campaigns with Juventus, while he also a key figure in France's run to the World Cup quarter-finals.

Transfer tussle

It's not just Chelsea who are in the running for his signature however - the likes of Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain are also said to be chasing him.

But it seems as though the Blues have the upper hand in this particular battle after the 21-year-old was pictured near Chelsea's Stamford Bridge home on Thursday. It is the second clear hint he's dropped that he could be joining Chelsea this summer - after he was spotted playing as Mourinho's men on the popular game Football Manager.

Reports suggest that Juventus are reluctantly willing to let Pogba leave, but only for a sizeable fee, while the future of Arturo Vidal will also likely impact on where the Frenchman will be playing next term.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"spotted inChelsea " Don't you mean in London? What if he is joining Spurs!

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Heden

please slow down mate, why not put all into an unique post? my notifications are going batsh*t crazy :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Heden

please slow down mate, why not put all into a post? my notifications are going batsh*t crazy :D

Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Quik
Yeah he was spotted in London, some trolls are saying he's going to Fulham. Haha

@Shpalman,
This is a Pogba to Chelsea thread, so I thought I should post here.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Heden

yes absolutely, it's just that you could write 2 posts instead of 5 consecutive ones :)

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

oh man he really should do something about his haircut

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I could be wrong but i don't think P. Pogba will be joining Chelsea.

iamRDM 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

apparently pogba is already a chelsea player on wikipedia :) if only wikipedia is as reliable as chelseafc.com :( lol

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

apparently pogba is already a chelsea on wikipedia :) if only wikipedia is as reliable as chelseafc.com :(

apparently pogba is already a chelsea player on wikipedia :) if only wikipedia is as reliable as chelseafc.com :(