Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paul Pogba will be a Chelsea player. Confirmed!!
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Holy shit, this is happening people!! I cant believe this, I am fuking happy. This was what pogba said in an interview:

J'ai inachevé dans le championnat anglais. J'espère que je peux régler en vite à Chelsea, et de commencer sous Jose Mourinho. José est un grand manager et un grand homme, je veux le rencontrer en personne. Le transfert est plus ou moins terminée, avec quelques détails laissés à trier. uventus est un grand club avec un passé fantastique, mais le moment est venu pour une nouvelle aventure. Allez Chelsea!

I dont understand a thing in french, so I translated the quotes into english:

I have unfinished business in the English Championship. I hope I can settle in quickly at Chelsea, and start under Jose Mourinho. Jose is a great manager and a great man, I want to meet him in person. The transfer is more or less complete, with a few details left to sort. Juventus are a great club with a great past, but it is time for a new adventure. go Chelsea!

This is a dream come true for me. The fee is 60m but I think he he worths every penny of it. Cant wait for the new season to start and see pogba and matic bossing the midfield!

Comments
Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@tiki:

"We dont give a sh*t about chances not scored or mistakes, 4-1 on agg and still people find excuses...Its simple with him, when an English team wins even with fewer chances, they say the best team won like Chelsea 2012, when the English team lose, its because rivals were lucky or because of some other stuid excuses..."

Why are you describing yourself? You're certainly not describing me. Do you really think that your insults should be sitting here, on this thread? Is that the type of person you are?

KingHenry managed to have no problem understanding my post. Why can't you?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki:

"We dont give a sh*t about chances not scored or mistakes, 4-1 on agg and still people find excuses...Its simple with him, when an English team wins even with fewer chances, they say the best team won like Chelsea 2012, when the English team lose, its because rivals were lucky or because of some other stuid excuses..."

Why are you describing yourself? You're certainly not describing me. Do you really think that your insults should be sitting here, on this thread? Is that the type of person you are?

@tiki:

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Quickzy Di Maria costs 50M and PSG are bidding for him, they will overpay for him. I cant see Arsenal matching PSG offer...

Lodatz 10 years ago

@Eden: Thank you, by the way. :) I appreciate that.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

we won't go for di maria, Sanchez is done, debuchy is next, we now need a GK and a C(D)M, and maybe add Loic Rémy to the mix and we have a flawless summer.

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Tiki Taka:

Please stop flaming and going personal. Thanks.

• History

@Tiki Taka:

Please stop flaming and going personal. Thanks.

Lodatz 10 years ago

@King: Do you really feel that Remy is the answer? He's been linked multiple times with Spurs over the last year, but I was never really excited about it. What am I missing?

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^"What am I missing?"

Gareth Bale.

*runs away*

• History

^"What am I missing?"
Gareth Bale.

*runs away*

^"What am I missing?"

Gareth Bale.

*runs away*

Lodatz 10 years ago

You slag. ;)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Barca win 4-1 against the English champions, and it's "disappointing" from Barca? Lol.

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited

@Dynast:

Yes, considering in the first leg, City played better than the so-called 'best team in the world'. Do you deny this? Either way, it does not change City's prospects for this coming season, and nit-picking this makes it seem that you have an axe to grind against City. Why?

Also: I'd respect you more if you actually responded to a single point I made, rather than simply saying 'lol'.

• History

@Dynast: I'd respect you more if you actually responded to a single point I made, rather than simply saying 'lol'.

@Dynast:

Yes, considering in the first leg, City played better than the so-called 'best team in the world'. You seem to have an axe to grind against City. Why?

Also: I'd respect you more if you actually responded to a single point I made, rather than simply saying 'lol'.

@Dynast:

Yes, considering in the first leg, City played better than the so-called 'best team in the world'. Either way, it does not change City's prospects for this coming season, and nit-picking this makes it seem that you have an axe to grind against City. Why?

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@lodatz Remy is a good EPL player. Chelsea got the only great CF on the market this summer, so Wenger has gone with the "get more depth and flexibility" for our attacking roles. We're getting joel campbell back, sanchez, and walcott. That's 3 people who could play striker, or wide striker off of Giroud. Remy is fast as hell and he's a good finisher. I think Wenger will continue with Giroud as a starter, but this season he'll be able to be rested with all this depth. Getting him would only strenghten our attacking options and our depth. He'd be a little extra that would make our squad just a little better, and our summer even sweeter.

• History

@lodatz Remy is a good EPL player. Chelsea got the only great CF on the market this summer, so Wenger has gone with the "get more depth and flexibility" for our attacking roles. We're getting joel campbell back, sanchez, and walcott. That's 3 people who could play striker, or wide striker off of Giroud. Remy is fast as hell and he's a good finisher. I think Wenger will continue with Giroud as a starter, but this season he'll be able to be rested with all this depth. Getting him would only strenghten our attacking options and our depth.

@lodatz Remy is a good EPL player. Chelsea got the only great CF on the market this summer, so Wenger has gone with the "get more depth and flexibility" for our attacking roles. We're getting joel campbell back, sanchez, and walcott. That's 3 people who could play striker, or wide striker off of Giroud. Remy is fast as hell and he's a good finisher. I think Wenger will continue with Giroud as a starter, but this season he'll be able to be rested with all this depth. Getting him would only strenghten our attacking options and our depth. He'd be a little extra that would make our summer even sweeter.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

so who is going to be benched now? matic? schurlle? fabregas? oscar? we really should've not bought fabregas.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal management before transfer window:
"We want to win the Premier League and the Champions League. If we buy two or three players then I think we can."

"If Arsene has asked for any player then we have always backed him to go and buy. With the exception of [Lionel] Messi, [Cristiano] Ronaldo or [Gareth] Bale, we could buy most players."

And then we go for Remy, if this is the winning mentality they have been talking about how Arsenal want to win EPL/UCL they must be kidding..

Why don't sign Benzema instead of Remy, then get Bender/Martinez, Aurier and a GK.
If Remy have to be the striker we are going for, I'm ******* disappointed by whole Arsenal, once again.

• History

Arsenal management before transfer window:
"We want to win the Premier League and the Champions League. If we buy two or three players then I think we can."

• "If Arsene has asked for any player then we have always backed him to go and buy. With the exception of [Lionel] Messi, [Cristiano] Ronaldo or [Gareth] Bale, we could buy most players."

And then we go for Remy, if this is the winning mentality they have been talking about how Arsenal want to win EPL/UCL they must be kidding..

Why don't sign Benzema instead of Remy, then get Bender/Martinez, Aurier and a GK.
If Remy have to be the striker we are going for, I'm fucking disappointed by whole Arsenal, once again.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy you need to get some realistic expectations. Benzema is at madrid, one of the 2 or 3 most attractive clubs in the world, if not the single most attractive club. You can't force players to come, and you can't force clubs to sell. Like I said, there was ONE great CF on the market this summer, diego costa, and Chelsea got him. We are getting Sanchez, and most probably Debuchy (who is simply a better option than Aurier right now) and it's not even the middle of July. So far this has been a brilliant transfer window. Be glad, stop bitching, and trust wenger.

edit : btw where did you get that we were going for Remy ? I was just saying he could be a good signing. I don't know if you follow the news but right now all the talk is about Sanchez and Debuchy.

• History

@quikzyyy you need to get some realistic expectations. Benzema is at madrid, one of the 2 or 3 most attractive clubs in the world, if not the single most attractive club. You can't force players to come, and you can't force clubs to sell. Like I said, there was ONE great CF on the market this summer, diego costa, and Chelsea got him. We are getting Sanchez, and most probably Debuchy and it's not even the middle of July. Be glad, stop bitching, and trust wenger.

@quikzyyy you need to get some realistic expectations. Benzema is at madrid, one of the 2 or 3 most attractive clubs in the world, if not the single most attractive club. You can't force players to come, and you can't force clubs to sell. Like I said, there was ONE great CF on the market this summer, diego costa, and Chelsea got him. We are getting Sanchez, and most probably Debuchy (who is simply a better option than Aurier right now) and it's not even the middle of July. Be glad, stop bitching, and trust wenger.

edit : btw where did you get that we were going for Remy ? I was just saying he would be a good signing. I don't know if you follow the news but right now all the talk is about Sanchez and Debuchy.

@quikzyyy you need to get some realistic expectations. Benzema is at madrid, one of the 2 or 3 most attractive clubs in the world, if not the single most attractive club. You can't force players to come, and you can't force clubs to sell. Like I said, there was ONE great CF on the market this summer, diego costa, and Chelsea got him. We are getting Sanchez, and most probably Debuchy (who is simply a better option than Aurier right now) and it's not even the middle of July. Be glad, stop bitching, and trust wenger.

edit : btw where did you get that we were going for Remy ? I was just saying he could be a good signing. I don't know if you follow the news but right now all the talk is about Sanchez and Debuchy.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm not bitching, I'm just saying that the longer Arsene waits, the less players will be available. I know a lot of players are still on World Cup, but I hope we sign players before the season starts, or maybe if we loose our August matches, Arsene will again spend huge amount in the deadline day!
Why do you think he would have been good signing? I seen it on ESPN, Mirror..

• History

I'm not bitching, I'm just saying that the longer Arsene waits, the less players will be available. Why do you think he would have been good signing? I would rather see Jackson Martinez... I seen it on ESPN, Mirror..

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy I already explained for Lodatz why he would be a good signing above.

"Remy is a good EPL player. Chelsea got the only great CF on the market this summer, so Wenger has gone with the "get more depth and flexibility" for our attacking roles. We're getting joel campbell back, sanchez, and walcott. That's 3 people who could play striker, or wide striker off of Giroud. Remy is fast as hell and he's a good finisher. I think Wenger will continue with Giroud as a starter, but this season he'll be able to be rested with all this depth. Getting him would only strenghten our attacking options and our depth. He'd be a little extra that would make our squad just a little better, and our summer even sweeter."

• The high profile strikers available this summer were Costa (off to chelsea), Mandzukic who is very similar to Giroud + he's a drama queen (off to atletico) and Balotelli who is totally unpredictable and had a very poor showing at the world cup.

• And yes you sound very bitchy. We are signing freaking Alexis Sanchez and Debuchy, a very solid RB, and you find ways to complain.

Jimbet 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

we need a decent CDM. Report claims that Wenger made a 24mil pound bid for Khedira. Some sources states that he's going for bender. i would prefer khedira since he and ozil are close. we need another forward. i would like griezman to play for us. he is versatile pacey and good ball control. we need atleast 4-5 signings if we are to challenge for the EPL and UCL title + lesser injuries.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/07/09/exclusive-arsenal-have-deals-in-place-to-sign-67m-quarter-within-48-hours/4/

• History

we need a decent CDM. Report claims that Wenger made a 24mil pound bid for Khedira. Some sources states that he's going for bender. i would prefer khedira since he and ozil are close. we need another forward. i would like griezman to play for us. he is versatile pacey and good ball control. we need atleast 4-5 signings if we are to challenge for the EPL and UCL title + lesser injuries.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@kinghenry Indeed it would be official in few hours, Alexis will be an Arsenal player for 35-38M euros...
And Remy is made to play in Arsenal, he has something from Henry, he could have been much stronger if he went directly from Marseille to Arsenal....
Remy was preferred to Gignac and Gameiro who are both good strikers...

Alexis is very hungry for wins, he wants to achieve something and prove himself, im not happy to let him go at this price, but you know those who decide will have no excuses this year, for both Barça and Arsenal...

• History

@kinghenry Indeed it would be official in few hours, Alexis will be an Arsenal player for 35-38M euros...
And Remy is made to play in Arsenal, he has something from Henry, he could have been much stronger if he went directly from Marseille to Arsenal....

Alexis is very hungry for wins, he wants to achieve something and prove himself, im not happy to let him go at this price, but you know those who decide will have no excuses this year, for both Barça and Arsenal...

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Walcott never proved himself as a striker, don't know if Campbell will do something more than Sanogo. I'm glad we didn't get Costa. I'm not bitching but signing players now will be better. At least they will be maybe cheaper, and players will have time to know each other in friendly matches, not to come in 31. August after Community Shield and 3 matches already, don't you think?

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@jimbet with alexis coming it has kind of shut the door for griezmann. For the wings only we have : Sanchez, Walcott, Campbell, Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Gnabry, Rosicky and Wilshere is pretty good at playing on the right. If we sign another attacking player I think his main position should be CF. We have a decent amount of players who play wide but can also play as CF, Podolski, Walcott and Sanchez, but our only real strikers are Giroud, Campbell and Sanogo. That's why I would prefer a real striker over Griezmann, who would be a little overkill and take gametime away from chamberlain and maybe gnabry who are both amazing talents. About the CDM, I would love Khedira, or any of Schneiderlin and Bender. I'm maybe overly confident right now because of how well this summer is going but I think Wenger will get us a world class squad for next season and we'll be even stronger.

@tiki yes you can see that Remy copies a lot of stuff from Henry, like the way he runs, his shirt number and even how he celebrates. But he is very very far being Thierry Henry. Still a good player who would bring something more to our team.