Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ozil retire from international football.
Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice one. :D this is going way off topic.

But anyway, racism is there and will always be a problem fore foreseeable future. We can all agree It's the most retarded things and should be eliminated. In football, there is NO ROOM for this crap.

Let's go back to Ozil, but if we must, do you think he meeting with "the considered-by-many a dictator" was a wise move? May be he's completely innocent or dont have a choice... I would not blame him... but I'm sure people consider that controversial

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

lol tuan... my thoughts too.

Let's just agree that racism should have no place in football. Meanwhile we can hope that the germans just stop this drama and handle their businesses in a more discrete way. Publicly bashing each other will just hurt all parties involved

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Can he possibly play for Turkey at this point ?

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

No he can't. Once you've played for the senior team you've made your choice.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The German is rough, I love working with them (I'm working with Lidl & Adidas), and they are the best to work with... but they are rough as hell.

And their humor is weird :D.

They need to sort this shit out, the whole crew bashing on 1 player is lame and public shaming is bad.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The German is rough, I love working with them (I'm working with Lidl & Adidas), and they are the best to work with... but they are rough as hell.

And their humor is weird :D

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

No he can't. Once you've played for the senior team you've made your choice.

I'm pretty sure you still can change teams during senior level. Diego Costa and Wilfred Zaha did it.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

@iHeartfootball: I'm not 100% sure about the details...it could be that friendlies are not taken into account. But still it's more of being exceptions than the general rules.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm pretty sure you still can change teams during senior level. Diego Costa and Wilfred Zaha did it.

you're right, you can only play friendly and not competitive match tho.