Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Oscar to Chinese side Shanghai SIPG for 60 millions
kyoekyar 7 years ago Edited
12 163

It might not happen but what kind of world are we living in now? How come a chinese club even offer these kinds of outrageous transfer fees? :O

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It might not happen but what kind of world are we living in now? How come a chinese club even offer these kinds of transfer fees? :O

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, if this deal does happen, Oscar is gonna be third most payed player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi? Thats sick. :(

• History

So, if this deal does happen, Oscar is gonna be third best player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi? Thats sick. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wonder if he gets more than Lavezzi :)

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

i don't know how to feel about this... whenever he plays he gives 100%.
@ quckzyyy i disagree mate, i think he is worth like 80m in todays market (especially from the chinese league who pay so much more) .he is actually really underrated

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Haha comeon 80m... He's worth maybe 30m and should be sold for 40m to all leagues other than the Chinese where I guess 80m is fair lol

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

^exactly. thats why i said especially chinese league :D they got some insane money

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I think oscar said himself that he did not want to leave chelsea, maybe he doesnt want to breathe smog 24/7

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Well, he said so before, but since he does not seem to enter in Conte plan and is offered one of the best deal in the world, so I wouldn't really blame him if he did leave. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Oscar goodbye

Oscar has already said goodbye. He's a good friend and a great player. I wish him and his family all the best. A footballer's career can be quick, and when an offer like this comes in you have to think of your family. You want to be prepared for when you have to stop playing."

I guess that's it.

538 11432

@quikzyyy Thats a shame, best of luck to the lad and I hope Chelsea find a good player to replace him. Keep the blue flag flying high in your heart Oscar. :(

• History

@quikzyyy Thats a shame, best of luck to the lad and I hope Chelsea find a good player to replace him. :(

@quikzyyy Thats a shame, best of luck to the lad and I hope Chelsea find a good player to replace him. Keep the blue flag flying in your heart Oscar. :(

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Yeah he seems to be leaving for China.. but it isn't confirmed yet

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB No, you are right, but Conte is sure talking as if it was... Then again, I did hear a few source saying he changed his mind and decided to stay. As usual, its impossible to tell with all those rumors. No matter what happen though, I wish him and Chelsea the best. ;)

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata10 Lol, then again, between not playing and not being the third best paid player in the world and being sure to play when you are fit and being the third best paid player in the world. I know wich I would chose. XD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Anyway lads, word is going around that Chelsea might try to replace Oscar with none other than James Rodriguez as the player himself is in doubt about is future and have confirmed that he had offer. What are your thought on the matter?

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I don't know how long this run will last, and how long the 3-4-3 will be successful for. One thing's for sure, Oscar is the only top quality CAM we have at the club, and can also play well on either side of Kante in a 4-3-3. If we do have to revert to four at the back, he'll be sorely missed.

I see James as a similar player to Oscar in terms of the positions they can play, and seeing that Oscar has been pushed out because our formation doesn't allow for his position, then I don't see why we'd sign James. If Conte does want to sell Oscar but have a quality CAM at the club, then he'll definitely look for someone cheaper, or someone already connected with us. Thorgan, Lewis Baker....

538 11432

@Eden17 Fair enough, it make a lots of sense.

• History

@Eden17 Fair enoug, it make a lots of sense.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Makes me cry that only quality cam is Oscar ..! I don't understand how we never found good strong attacking midlfider . If there is a chance to get James , it won't be until summer transfer window . We have to find someone in January to substitute Oscar . It will give us depth that we need and hold on to title race .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Wouldn't be so sure, he said himself that he is still thinking about leaving, it might happen sooner than we thought. Will most likely depend on Perez and Zidane way of seeing thing.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Would he want to leave CL football , chance to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey with Real Madrid for Chelsea to play only for league title and maybe a cup ? I doubt it .. highly doubt it ..

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He's worth 15-20m at most. He was supposed to be in a level of Neymar, Douglas Costa, Kaka (in prime) etc. but José decided to transform him into a right mid with (FIFA17) low/high workrates.