Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ole sacked
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

There it is… probably the right decision.

The question is what will happen now? And will Man United ever find a manager that will stay long term? It feels like they’ve been trying to find the ”right” guy since SAF left.

Comments
chooyaochuen 2 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

He's done so much for MU. Thanks for everything Ole and all the best!

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Wenger was basically getting Arsenal into top4 without having any money, trying to compete with Chelsea/City unlimited resources, what was he supposed to do?

Wenger is part of the reason why we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But fans with the wrong mentality think it was an achievement to finish top 4.

Top 4 is an achievement for midtable or worse clubs like Tottenham, Everton, West ham, Aston villa, Leicester etc. Not for a big club like Arsenal.

Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how bad the team seems.

Wenger shouldve won us the league in the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title.

Ferguson won the league with weak teams, Leicester won the league with a weak team.

By weak I mean they were far below the level of typical title winning teams.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wenger is the reason we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But loser fans think it was an achievement to finish top 4. He shouldve won us the league I the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title. Etc

Wenger is the reason we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But loser fans think it was an achievement to finish top 4. He shouldve won us the league I the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title. Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how much the team is lacking.

Wenger is the reason we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But loser fans think it was an achievement to finish top 4. He shouldve won us the league I the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title. Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how much the team is lacking. Fergus won the league with a weak team.

Wenger is the reason we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But fans with the wrong mentality think it was an achievement to finish top 4.

He shouldve won us the league in the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title.

Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how much the team is lacking.

Ferguson won the league with weak teams, Leicester won the league with a weak team.

Wenger is the reason we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But fans with the wrong mentality think it was an achievement to finish top 4.

He shouldve won us the league in the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title.

Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how much the team is lacking.

Ferguson won the league with weak teams, Leicester won the league with a weak team. By weak I mean not good enough compared to title winning teams.

Wenger is part of the reason why we didn't do better than finishing top 4. But fans with the wrong mentality think it was an achievement to finish top 4.

Ferguson won the league with weak teams, Leicester won the league with a weak team. By weak I mean not good enough compared to title winning teams.

By weak I mean not they were not good enough compared to typical title winning teams.

Top 4 is an achievement for midtable or worse clubs like Tottenham, Everton, West ham, Aston villa etc. Not for a big club like Arsenal.

Wenger shouldve won us the league in the season Leicester won it. We were the only big club competing for the title.

By weak I mean not they were not good enough compared to typical title winning teams.

Top 4 is an achievement for midtable or worse clubs like Tottenham, Everton, West ham, Aston villa etc. Not for a big club like Arsenal.

Winning the league is the only real achievement as a big club. Anything less is a failure regardless of how bad the team seems.

Wenger was basically getting Arsenal into top4 without having any money, trying to compete with Chelsea/City unlimited resources, what was he supposed to do?

Top 4 is an achievement for midtable or worse clubs like Tottenham, Everton, West ham, Aston villa, Leicester etc. Not for a big club like Arsenal.

By weak I mean they were fae below the level of typical title winning teams.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, who would have got us better finish without any resources?