Your thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Your thoughts?

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

enter image description here
Nah, but more seriously, I really hope he do well for United and don't start selling all of team most promising talent. The good thing is that he will propably manage to bring in some very good player this year. Another worry I have will be the playing style he have with united, it will hopefully not be against Manchester United attacking philosophy.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'm super happy, bring on Zlatan on Monday! I never even dreamed of 2 of them in United! I can't wait for new season to start! :D

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

enter image description here

Looks like it's official

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@TheGame that's an old picture mate :D when Rio was interviewing Jose

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Let's call me cautiously optimistic.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Funny how mostly all of United fans were bashing Mourinho and now they are happy they've got him..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Happy is a word. I'm happy that we won't suffer through the mediocrity of the last three seasons, having Mourinho as manager just about guarantees that. On the other hand, I'm very worried about the development of our youth players, highly concerned about how the majority of fans will take his playstyle, and moderately troubled by the violence he and his teams have displayed in the past.

He'll make us a better club, of that I have no doubt. If that's the best option we've got right now, that's the best option we've got.

Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

He wanted Manchester United for such a long time now! I can't believe he joined us

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Gennady, lol thanks mate. Thought it happened today when I checked out Rio's twitter. Guess it will become "official" tmrw.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He deserves to manage United. Hopefully this will mean United returning to the top of the table in a couple season's time.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You know what buggs me that most United fans instantly changed opinion about Mourinho because they know he will instantly bring big changes at the club taking it back to title challenging club .

How easily you just brushed off Van Gaal who was actually Joses mentor . I will say no more but i do hope Mourinho succeeds and even though he will manage United , I will never change my admiration for this manager .. I just hope he won't do good in Chelsea matches ..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Its alway easier to love someone when he is not making live harder for you. I think you can understand Manchester United fan from not really loving the guy when he was at Chelsea. Its a bit hypocrite buts I feel like its the way most fan see this situation. For the other people who once said that they didn't wanted Mourinho after being sacked, now that is something different and I agree this is worse. Truth to be told though, I don't see a lof of those people on this thread. Take Sun for exemple, its not that he didn't rather have Mourinho over Van Gaal, its just that he might would have liked someone else than those two. But on a final note, I agree, the way they treated Van Gaal wasn't very impressive, at least, he leave with some silverware.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Most of the united fans on this forum disliked mourinho and hated on him, now look at them praising mourinho lol.
I will always support him but i hope he'll always lose against chelsea.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@chelsea8 There is not that many of them praising him to be sincere but yeah, I guess its fair to say they all consider him an upgrade from Louis Van Gaal. Premier League will be very interesting next year with lots of great manager. I also think Chelsea with Conte will stand a fair chance against United and Mourinho. ;D

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I am one of those who still think Mourinho is not the right fit for United. Let's see if he plays youngsters and plays exciting football....

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In a few word I would like to describe the situation. Btw Im not that exited tbh, but succeding LVG having Moyes would have been an upgrade to be happy for so..

He is the manager Man UTD deserve, but not the one they need right now. (or is it the other way around?)
"Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."

Mourinho = Batman

and finally, quoting a very fun United song called United Rule. "F*** you Mourinho, you son of a bitch!"

• History

In a few word I would like to describe the situation. Btw Im not that exited tbh, but succeding LVG having Moyes would have been an upgrade to be happy for so..

He is the manager Man UTD deserve, but not the one they need right now..
Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain..

Mourinho = Batman

Sums it up:

He is the manager Man UTD deserve, but not the one they need right now. (or is it the other way around?)
"Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."

Mourinho = Batman

and finally, quoting a very fun United song called United Rule. "F*** you Mourinho, you son of a bitch!"

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In a more serious note. Mou is a good manager, but he has fucked up the teams he has been in recently. He is definitely not a long term manager which is the thing that bothers me the most. We need commitment, and a manager who can stay at United to see Rashford and Martial retire. If Mou can manage to put its shit together and not create a chaos in the dressing room everything would work out just fine.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

F*cked up teams ? Exactly how mate ? Tell me ?!
It is nonesense ! The man has ability to pull the best and even more out of the average player . Great example is Chelsea second term !

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

You can call me bias but I don't see Mourinho being successful, sorry. His tactics may work good for some teams but ManU with this squad. It will be like the last year of his Real Madrid career. It's only my opinion. He will waste another young talents as he always does.

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm trying to figure out if it's sarcasm or seriously

• History

I'm trying to figure it's sarcasm or not..