enter image description here
Your thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Your thoughts?

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis He didn't fucked Real, they are still a very good team. Porto wasn't his fault, its only recently that they had trouble. He did hurt Chelsea for the first half of the season but they came back strong in the second half and they will most likely be fighting for a good position next season. You could really argue that he hurted Inter when he left but I would say the board is more to blame along with the return to power of juventus.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@quikzyyy If you're talking about me, I am being serious. I don't like Mourinho so I may be talking emotionally.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Truth is that Chelsea was crap with average players . Who could show few great games but could not challenge title . Have this nerve and patience to run long distance . Mourinho came and brought that mentality back then player repay with incredibly disrespectful performances . Next time manager should not quit . Every contract should have a clause .

If you are heatlhy and no injuries are on you but you still performing below clubs standard level and walking around during the match without desire or dedication then your wages will be subtracted . Then we Will See how fast those sh8ts will change their attitude and performance ! Just like any employee for not performing his job duties . Fans pay their wages to entertain and give 100% . I don't honestly give a damn if they feel mistreated or disrespected when the FANS Are behind you , they should shut fck up and keep on trying and board will treat them right because fans are power !

Ok i ran away from the topic.

Mourinho will go down as the greatest manager in history of the football . He has 10 years at least in him ! Fergie started his fame at his age and carried on for 20 years . Mourinho has already done more than half of what Fergie achieved and in some areas he excelled him ! Mourinho is synonym with Victory and Success ! He brings it everywhere he goes ! If He was my youth coach I would have probably been playing pro level now because this guy can inspire, be loyal to you and for loyalty you give to him , he will always pay you back double ! He will slit a throat for his player and protect their image dragging his image in mud ! You guys are so immature and don't realize how much that matters for any one in any sport , or even daily life to have someone like that in your life .

United fans will adore this guy and even place him as one of the great they ever had . Just watch and highlight my words . Don't pay attention to what they say now . United fans are always like this because most of them are arrogant due to their club's history of the past 25 years . I really hope i am wrong and glory days of United won't be back but knowing Mourinho , i am just being realistic .

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im just asking for a couple of things honestly. I want him to be a long term manager, If we gave LVG 2 years this guy deserves a decade at least. And specially don't start dressing room chaos, dont bench/sack regular players just to prove a point (Casillas, Mata, Quaresma).

No one can't deny that this guy ended up having a couple of messed up teams with RM and Chelsea having big differences with a bunch of players and staff in both clubs as well as the media. With Chelsea he won a league and then left them to rot at 10th place the next season; everyone all of a sudden is trying to forget everything not so great about Mourinho. Im not saying we shouldn't give him a chance but if he fails miserably we shouldn't be surprised.

Great manager, but would have preferred Guardiola over him any day. He just doesn't strike me as a United's philosophy manager so either the club will change drastically or he will fail or change his ways.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emre I meant Marcus :)

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

Okay, I admit Mourinho has his flaws. Benching Casillas to prove a point wasn't a smart move considering everyone at Madrid, from the players to the fans, love Casillas to death. But every manager has his flaws. Managers are people too. You can't judge Fergie from that one time he threw a boot at Beckham's head. You judge him by his accomplishments over the years. Mourinho took Real from being a good team to a great one. He instilled the never-say-die mentality in the players and turned them into a machine. He's the one that made Real Madrid a team to be feared again. I still think that the best Real Madrid team I saw was either Mourinho's '12 team or Ancelotti's '14 team. Mou's team was solid in defense, impeccable in offense, and frighteningly good on the counter. If not for Mario Gomez's theatrical talents, we would've had a Champions League medal because of Mourinho and none would be the wiser.

Mourinho has his flaws (ridiculous comments, starting verbal wars, making stubborn choices) but you can never deny that he's one of the greatest managers ever. Just look at his bloody CV. I'd be shocked if Mourinho didn't do well at United because he manages to take any team and win the league title with them. His "parking the bus" tactics with Chelsea in 2015 were to hide the flaws of a ridiculously sub-par Chelsea squad. That was the only way he could win the league title with Chelsea because their squad was so bloody poor compared to previous Chelsea teams. If United get a few quality players this summer then Mourinho will never have to resort to those kinds of tactics.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mou was crap at MU :(

He had some short term success (Europa League), but his 2nd and 3rd season + all the controversial craps repeated again...

He was not the right manager for MU :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mou was crap at MU :(

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I happened to be right with my amazing English :D
"You can call me bias but I don't see Mourinho being successful, sorry. His tactics may work good for some teams but ManU with this squad. It will be like the last year of his Real Madrid career. It's only my opinion. He will waste another young talents as he always does."

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@emrecan Oh my, you were right. :D Nice to see you btw Emre, haven't seen one of you're reply in much too long. ;)

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I think most of us called it.. He is a great manager, just not the best fit for a Club the size of United. Fans and players just couldn't stand him and the results didn't come his way. On top of all of that he was just so obnoxious whenever he oppened his mouth.
Thank god he's gone, way before I anticipated tbh. Not sure if Ole is the one but at least everyone seems motivated now.