Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Manchester United Agree Deal to Sign Memphis Depay!
TheGame 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

"Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June."

First Official Interview:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June."

Comments
Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Great player. Any information about how much he is worth? And where will he fit in the squad?

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He is REALLY good, and still so young. He'll definitely go in the starting XI next season, he's too good for Eredivisie. But on the other hand, for sure there are wingers that will have to be sold.

Great signing, though it's the worst kept secret - everybody has known that this will happen for a long time :D

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Looks promising, dutch revolution in United with Blind-Deepay.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

januzaj going to psv on loan

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@raimondo90, 30 million euros, or 22 million pounds. Those are the figures being thrown around. I don't think Januzaj is included in this deal. He'll definitely play winger. I would love to see Depay, Mata and Di Maria play behind Rooney.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I just wonder that, why there's a transfer market when teams just sign any player they want at any time?

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

One of best young players in Europe, deserved to be in big club like United.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Nani > Depay

I just hope United didnt overpay for this guy...

0Messi0 9 years ago
Barcelona 0 224

Tuanis you just went full retard.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Good player he's all rounded can play upfront, middle and wings. I love how LVG is going for all rounders, i personally think that's the way forward especially if we get in CL.

Tuanis 9 years ago

well 30m isn't that bad of a deal...
I hope he lives to the expectations.

Will we ever sign a player we actually need? that remains the question we all want the answer for...

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

Tuanis, Yes bro. He is the player that we need the most at the moment. Since Nani is on loan, LVG always use Mata in that position. And if we look at Ashley Young, he is not consistent and we need a better one that position for sure.

Tuanis 9 years ago

Our priorities are defenders, they have been for the past 3 seasons and we still haven't solve the issue that is our defense so no, we dont needed him as much as a CB or even another defensive midfielder.

Joe_Manchester 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

We need to buy 2-3 new good defenders ASAP as well

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We 2-3 new good defenders ASAP

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

As long as we are able to finish in top four, Mat Hummels could be 70-80% ours.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Memphis deserves that 7 given to diMaria. I don't understand what the issue with our defence is. Smalling and Jones have played well. McNair has played considerably better than his age. We should get Clyne, and our defence will be set.
In my opinion, we should sell diMaria, and get one more winger. Bale?

Ballack_13 9 years ago
Manchester United, Fiji 2 8

I wish Man Utd would also buy some good Defenders. They lack in their defense. Really want to see them win next seasons EPL Title...

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

^ Yeah good point Im sure LVG will buy some WC defenders once the market opens.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

To be honest, I think that this guy could take out PFA POTY, next season. His potential is extraordinary.