Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Manchester United Agree Deal to Sign Memphis Depay!
TheGame 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

"Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June."

First Official Interview:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June."

Comments
TheGame 9 years ago

He has completed his signing:

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dont you know how much ?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

24,20 Mill. £

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Congrats man united. I just hope u have good season and become big again

liomessi10 9 years ago

Btw wot number will he wear

TheGame 9 years ago

I hope he takes Cleverley's 23.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

or 9 that Falcao left...

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

ashwin1729: I disagree (regarding defends). Do you think Jones and Smalling are CL's material... I dont think so... Jones might in the future...

liomessi10 9 years ago

He won't get 9.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thats a fair price.

ashwin1729 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 10 704

@tuan: I think Smalling and Jones are CL class. You can see the growth in Smalling from beginning of last year to the end. I'm thoroughly impressed with McNair. Blackett has been good...but been dodgy. If anything, Jones receded over the past 2 years. Rojo has been a dodgy as well. I say sell Evans. Stick with Smalling & Jones. Rotate them with Rojo. McNair &Blackett can rotate into cup games.. They are not say the level of Vidic or Ferdinand yet...but certainly not far from the way Hummels played last year.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan: I think Smalling and Jones are CL class. You can see the growth in Smalling from beginning of last year to the end. I'm thoroughly impressed with McNair. Blackett has been good...but been dodgy. If anything, Jones receded over the past 2 years. Rojo has been a dodgy as well. I say sell Evans. Stick with Smalling & Jones. Rotate them with Rojo. McNair &Blackett can rotate with them. They are not say the level of Vidic or Ferdinand...but certainly not far from the way Hummels played last year.