{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting PART 3 -
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

So... it has come to this.

This, is where the fun begins.

You voted, you asked for them, you put them right where they are now...

This are the top voted user and final candidate list:

Emrecan_58 60+ votes

GunnerAFC 30+ votes

Vendetta 20+ votes

shpalman 15+ votes

* Tuan and Dynastian came very close with shpalman but since I haven't seen them around for a while then the list would not include them.

What proceeds in this round is the debating part. This thread is entirely and exclusively to debate, between users and candidates. Who is the best suited for the job and why. Why any of them shouldn't be chosen to be a mod. Any ideas are welcome, Ill be liberal with the comments but try to stay on topic. Candidates thoughts and comments are as important as regular users so please debate as much as you like.

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if you ever come here again on FR guys, i wanna tell you I miss you! :(

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Quickzy I check the site daily, just off season usually has fewer post due to it mainly being transfer rumors. Next season is gonna be great!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo Same, it just that other than transfer news, there haven't been a lots to talk about.

I certainly miss people like shpalman though, this guy was propably the most badass moderator I ever met.

Anyway, its certainly interesting how spam revive old thread we either forget about or just didn't knew about.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

does anyone understand the purpose of these random spambot's random messages? they aren't even selling anything

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Generally, those post a few messages and after a while, they start sending link and stuff like that. I think its to try to look like a actual user. They are not doing a great job at it if you want my opinion though.