Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting PART 2 -
Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Now that we have our list of nominated users we shall vote...

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
1st choices will grant 5pts for that user
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

In the end, like I said, the top 3* users will continue to the final round.

Things to take into consideration before choosing who to vote for:

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Dynastian98 (my nomination)

**Tuan_jinn

**- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

Emrecan_58

quikzyyy

TheGame

**Heisinburg

Vendetta

GunnerAFC

**Mladen

**tiki_taka

**ramaboy

KingHenry

SoccerBoss

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Comments
Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

oops, I'm stupid for saying that. Sorry, Keisuke :)

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i also would like to thank all the people who made my name, i wouldn't expect that to be honest, i'm a serie A guy no one cares about us :'(

j/k :D

btw @Tuanis: since there will inevitably be some off-topic discussion, why don't you open an official opinion thread and clean this one from all the stuff which is not "votes"?

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727
  1. quikzyy

2. Emrecan
  3. Mladen
charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

@wolfie
Although I do bot comment very much I have been on footyroom for about 3 years and had an account for the whole year since october

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Wolfie This is what I was talking about in previous forum, but I don't think there is someone who need to create new acc for being a mod.
EDIT: And thanks for that few votes!

• History

@Wolfie this is what I was talking about in previous forum, but I don't think there is someone who need to create new acc for being a mod.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696
  1. Emrecan
  2. Vendetta
  3. GunnerAFC
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@TUANIS futbol4rever and foreverred votes shouldnt be counted...
you probably know why... (Same person)
Other new users view is tolerated for me, those 2 are multiaccounts of a candidate...

@Shpalmann, you deserved it, you are very different from the shpalmann i argued with the first time, maybe you were not in a good day, but i have to say that my opinion about you changed lately...

We have all the same passion, despite our diferent views if we have all a mutual respect the forum would be much better.

There is a place for everybody and every view here, and i have now a big respect for FR and Tuanis for hearing our suggestions, that makes this forum become a real community with their nice guys, their bad boys and their users and mods...

Good luck to the future mod in the highlight section :), great timing before the world cup.

• History

you probably know why...

you probably know why...

@Shpalmann, you deserved it, you are very different from the shpalmann i argued with the first time, maybe you were not in a good day, but i have to say that my opinion about you changed lately...

We have all the same passion, despite our diferent views if we have all a mutual respect the forum would be much better.

There is a place for everybody and every view here, and i have now a big respect for FR and Tuanis for hearing our suggestions, that makes this forum become a real community with their nice guys, their bad boys and their users and mods...

Good luck to the future mod in the highlight section :), great timing before the world cup.

you probably know why...

Tuanis 10 years ago

@Tiki and Wolfie

Dont worry guys, I will decide which votes to count as valid. It may sound like Im fixing the "elections" but it is more than obvious some users dont have this right to vote as they are brand new or relatively new...

@shpalman

Im going to create it as soon as we end this part of the process.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@V At first I was like.

Then it made me kinda sad and I was like
@emre- I just hope you're not using a sob story to get votes..
If what you say is the truth.. I'll gladly be your buddy. ;)

@quik- Yeah, you did have a good point i'll give you that. Some vote attempts here are just ridiculous.
@Tuanis- Is FR helping with the vote decision or is it just with you?

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@Wolfie Why would I do that mate? Yeah, that's true. I don't lie. But Don't take into consideration this when voting. I made a mistake to say this before the results I guess. Sorry about that.
If I get chosen to be the mod, and if someone doesn't want me to be. You can say that and then I won't be.

• History

@Wolfie Why would I do that mate? Yeah, that's true. I don't lie. But Don't take into consideration this when voting. I made a mistake to say this before the results I guess. Sorry about that.
If I'll get chosen to be the mod, and if someone doesn't want me to be. You can say that and then I won't be.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

People say strange things on the internet. I just have a thick skin when it come to tearjerking stories, that's all..

Let him alone guys, everyone is voting, its not like he is the only one influencing the votes...
Personal things dont need to take part of this...
We did good until now, and the possible candidates are all good imo : Emrecan - Shpalman - GunnerAFC - V- Dynast could all be good moderators, since things are going well and the result cant be a scandal : We should let others do their choice with freedom...

• History

Let him alone guys, everyone is voting, its not like he is the only one influencing the votes...

We did good until now, and the possible candidates are old good imo : Emrecan - Shpalman - GunnerAFC - V- Dynast could all be good moderators, since things are going well and the result cant be a scandal : We should let others do their choice with freedom...

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Few reasons why I did not push my self for candidate position :

1. I don't have much time to be watching forums constantly .

2. I am too "biased " and had my share of fights with members here

So why in the world tiki are you trying to propose Dynast when he constantly was fighting with other members and his btw helarious thread about " being tired and wanting to leave but not trying to get attention " , just killed it . Same it goes to you , and King Henry , The game , and etc.

Emrecan is a great fit . He is the most neutral here .

You have a point, but then i saw users supporting their buddies and Dynast was a serious candidate so i decided to vote for him like Tuanis did. I believe he is too sensitive while arguing about RM or Ronaldo, but i think he could be a good mod.

All the other choices were objective for me.
And yes Emrecan is good choice too, all of them could handle it.

• History

You have a point, but then i saw users supporting their buddies and Dynast was a serious candidate so i decided to vote for him like Tuanis did. I believe he is too sensitive while arguing about RM or Ronaldo, but i think he could be a good mod.

All the other choices were objective for me.
And yes Emrecan is good choice too, all of them could handle it.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785
  1. Emrecan
  2. AFCGunner
    3.Tuan_jinn

What happened to Gennady?

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@Marcus- Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama of last week..
Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old really fast.
So respect to anyone who genuinely wants to do this voluntary job and invest their free time.
I think shpalman, tuan_jinn, Gunner and Emercan should all get the job. Then the'd be 7 mods and things would run real smooth. The more the merrier. Share the workload between timezones would make the moderating that much easier I would imagine.

• History

^ Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama during the week. Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.
So respect to anyone who genuinely want to do this voluntary job and invest their free time.

I think shpalman, tuan_jinn, Gunner and Emercan should all get the job. Then the'd be 7 mods and things would run real smooth. The more the merrier I would imagine. Share the workload between timezones would make the moderating that much easier I would imagine.

^ Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama during the week. Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.
So respect to anyone who genuinely want to do this voluntary job and invest their free time.
I think shpalman, tuan_jinn, Gunner and Emercan should all get the job. Then the'd be 7 mods and things would run real smooth. The more the merrier I would imagine. Share the workload between timezones would make the moderating that much easier I would imagine.

@Marcus- Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama during the week. Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.

@Marcus- Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama of last week. Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.

@Marcus- Does Tuan_jinn want to be a mod btw? Haven't seen him since the drama of last week..
Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.

Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old fast.

Yeah, I would get tired of the moderating really fast.. Couldn't see myself doing it. Plus I'd have to wear a happy face mask all the time and pretend I like everybody. That would get old really fast.

So respect to anyone who genuinely wants to do this voluntary job and invest their free time.

Tuanis 10 years ago

@wolfie

Right now its just me, Ill present the final results to FR and Alex to see what they think about the different users.

Btw For EVERYONE... The voting will end tomorrow, just to make it fair and give a chance to people who are not on the forum 24/7 and could have missed the voting period this past days.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

67 for emrecan

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@Wolfie: I don't know how you do it but you always manage to find the perfect gif. Well done sir.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Woffie: Yes I still want it, but I think @Emerecan & @Vendetta should get the job.