Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting PART 2 -
Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Now that we have our list of nominated users we shall vote...

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
1st choices will grant 5pts for that user
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

In the end, like I said, the top 3* users will continue to the final round.

Things to take into consideration before choosing who to vote for:

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Dynastian98 (my nomination)

**Tuan_jinn

**- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

Emrecan_58

quikzyyy

TheGame

**Heisinburg

Vendetta

GunnerAFC

**Mladen

**tiki_taka

**ramaboy

KingHenry

SoccerBoss

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Comments
charlie33 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 14 188
  1. Emrecan_58
  2. GunnerAFC
    3.Dynastian 98

edit: If dynastian does not accept then My vote goes to koldemire

• History
  1. Emrecan_58
  2. GunnerAFC
    3.Dynastian 98
liomessi10 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@keisuke are you a mod? if you are i didn't know that.

• History

^are you a mod? if you are i didn't know that.

liomessi10 10 years ago

@emrecan conrats you have won 46 points so far.

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

no I am not

liomessi10 10 years ago

@charlie sorry i meant to ask keisuke.
very sorry.

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

its ok mate

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

ForeverRed, 0Messi0, Salahadin, liomessi10, chelsea8, charlie33, gagagoodlife and another relatively new accounts, should have their votes disregarded.
This is to stop the vote getting rigged by multi-accounts. Only well known and active users should have their votes taken seriously.

• History

ForeverRed, 0Messi0, Salahadin, liomessi10, chelsea8, charlie33 and another accounts, their votes should be disregarded.

This is to stop the vote getting rigged by multi-accounts. Only well known and active users should have their votes taken seriously.

ForeverRed, 0Messi0, Salahadin, liomessi10, chelsea8, charlie33 and another accounts, their votes should be disregarded.

ForeverRed, 0Messi0, Salahadin, liomessi10, chelsea8, charlie33 and another relatively new accounts, should have their votes disregarded.

liomessi10 10 years ago

i'm not new any more @wolfie. i've been here 1.5 months now.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@wolfie dude i'm an active user, everybody's vote should count why not?you sound like the governement of iran lol jk

liomessi10 10 years ago

@wolfie i have known this site for more than a half of my life.

liomessi10 10 years ago

@chelsea8 exactly im also a very active user.

gagagoodlife 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 14 325

1) Emrecan
2) Ramaboy

3) GunnerAFC

• History

1) Emrecan
2)Tiki taka
3)Ramaboy

liomessi10 10 years ago

51 pts for @emrecan now.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

1) Emrecan

2) Vendetta

3) Shpalman

I would like to add that Emrecan supports club that has nothing to do with leagues we support . Therefore he is the best candidate to regulate forums . ( Ofcourse if he is willing to commit ) .

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you all guys, who voted for me or didn't, thank you. Even if I don't be a mod, I won't forget this. Cuz I don't have any friends in real life, not even one. But this site is helping me forget everthing.

ramaboy10 10 years ago Edited
Mauritius 285 6463
  1. GunnerAFC
  2. Vendetta
  3. Emre
  • History
  1. GunnerAFC
  2. Vendetta
  3. Dynastian / tiki_taka (Dynastian if he returns.)
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

"Cuz I don't have any friends in real life, not even one. But this site is helping me forget everthing."

Someone make this man a mod already!

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

1) Emrecan 2) Vendetta 3) quikzyyy

Heisinburg 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

EDIT: Nothing serious, lol

• History

That's strange, I never knew Keisuke was Tuanis...

That's strange, I never knew Keisuke was Tuanis, or am I mistaken with something?

Keisuke 10 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Yeah, that's strange, I don't even knew this, maybe i'm schizophrenic...
-> Man, that was just a copy and paste sentence from Tuanis...