{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nuri Sahin's Future
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

____________________________________\

Original Post below ::

Sahin has not been given much of a chance to play this season but whenever given he has, he never disappointed especially that game against APOEL
Speculations are being made about him being send on loan to his previous club or might be a permanent deal.

What you people think ?
*Should he leave.
*Given more chance in the Starting XI

One and the only Reason I think of is Cut Throat Competition in the position he plays with The Veteran Playmaker XABI ALONSO and the German Sami Khedira always the priority because of their experience

Further if we see , there are likes of Ozil , Kaka and Granero.
IS NURI SAHIN A TALENT WASTED ??

YOUR SAY

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I personally don't understand why a team like Madrid would play with two defensive midfielders when they have such a good players like Sahin and Kaka in the bench. I think they should rotate Kaka & Sahin and Xabi Alonso & Khedira. This thing could make the Madrid's attack better than it is.
P.D. The best defence is being always attaking. - Pep Guardiola

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think he might be sold the don''t him on to much

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I never understood why buy him. Madrid already have diarra sami granero and Alonso. Madrid should have given youth players time instead of wasting a promising player 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I hope Nuri Sahin isn't another Michael Owen in the making...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@koldimere  :thats too early to say i guess :)
@raimondo90 : the scene was set to send granero on loan and to bring a new face .... granero deal never went on paper and we bought a new face :P
@nico10 : i remember those words !!

hexacyanoferrate94 12 years ago
Barcelona, Germany 0 2

leaves the team and develops your skills

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Nuri sahin already wasted , right ? 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I heared that he's going to go to Inter Milan....

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

just another victim of the career graveyard at RM.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Too bad he doesn't play . What Mourinho is waiting for ??

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

SAHIN is definitely a talent being slowly wasted. this guy has the potential to be a star but he really needs games and i think it is absolutely crucial that he goes on a season loan next season or even move elsewhere because he could probably make the starting 11 on most teams in europe. Arsenal would be a great move

GObertan 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Australia 2 5

This will probably not happen but if newcaslte make champions league i hope Sahin moves there. would be an outstanding addition.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

There is still 2 matches to play in Liga , it's the chance for Sahin to play. If not, hope he will go to England.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Byern Munich are desperate to sign him. Lets see whats in the vault for him

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I really think that if Madrid are willing to sell him, that we could use him more than Bayern. They have a good midfield already. Although I hear we were "looking into" him, I highly doubt Arsenal will table an offer anyway.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

@footaholic : great flash news bro !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Footaholic : If they sell or loan I personally want him in Arsenal. He can do wonders in their Midfield and might be able to fill the void left by Fabregas !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

The Turkey international will spend 2012-13 at the Emirates Stadium following a breakthrough in talks between the two clubs over a buy-out option in 12 months' time.

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

Inter de Milan would be a good place for him to show his skills....still a good player just wrong team...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE OF REAL MADRID ::