{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nuri Sahin's Future
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

____________________________________\

Original Post below ::

Sahin has not been given much of a chance to play this season but whenever given he has, he never disappointed especially that game against APOEL
Speculations are being made about him being send on loan to his previous club or might be a permanent deal.

What you people think ?
*Should he leave.
*Given more chance in the Starting XI

One and the only Reason I think of is Cut Throat Competition in the position he plays with The Veteran Playmaker XABI ALONSO and the German Sami Khedira always the priority because of their experience

Further if we see , there are likes of Ozil , Kaka and Granero.
IS NURI SAHIN A TALENT WASTED ??

YOUR SAY

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Should have gone to arsenal- turns out liverpool are paying him a massive £115,000 a week.

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i think if mourinho gave him more chances he would replace khedira for sure , coz in fact he's miles better than khedira but he lacks experience with madrid which will come after many participations !!
but if morinho is willing to sell him or send him on a loan , i'd like to see him in arsenal coz they need him very much , more than liverpool which has the legendary gerrard

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

same here .... I also wanted him in arsenal... but liverpool not a bad move either coz he can fill the void left by xabi alonso 3 years ago. He is capable of doing that .... but again .... would have felt better if he joined arsenal....:)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Definately. And its really hard to picture him in that kit. Ughhh....

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Would of been nice to sign him if he had a buy option sadly mourinho doesn't like wenger one bit and stalled the deal however liverpool have got a good signing but a bad deal in terms of the loan paying his wages and giving RM 5m upfront.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

liverpool will be strong bad for us