Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New mods for FR
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think it's time for a change now.. anyone agree? I think we should have some new mods because naman was doing a tevez which is completely unreliable, so I think we should vote for some new mods.. 5 at the most PLEASE!

No Order...

1. Lodatz
  2. Quikzyyy
  3. GunnerAFC
  4. AlexBatak
  5. Dynastian

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I've just notcied that Tunais is a mod... I think he should stay mod.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I say let FootyRoom decide. The moderators have to visit the forum a lot, be dedicated, be fair, follow the rules and not to abuse it. Some people don't have time to be a mod and others do. I do like your suggestions though.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Why are new mods needed exactly? FR won't hire new mods on a vote anyway, if they feel new mods are needed they will pick who it will be.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Becuase if they are gone for 6 months then there is no point in having them! They are supposed to prevent trolling, but FR had to do it themselves!!

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You do realise that naman hasn't been a mod for about 5 months though. So his disappearance had no influence on the site at all.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The few mods we have are great. They normally remove unappropraite shit like yesterday. Also they always fix issues when people post something and it gets screwed up =). Its not a necesity at the moment. Thank god the trolls have stopped.

Rooney10Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 22

you should put me on da list

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Usually offensive posts are removed within a couple of hours, so it seems our mod team are on their game. Ramaboy, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but if it ain't broke, why fix it? :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@raimondo this is for the future...

@rooney10rvp20 you're an idiot

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

if could every be a mod for this website id put assists on the other leagues , put some other leagues on , put live streaming of the main matches , make a change password , allow people to put photos of stuff in there saved image , a delete and edit button , to allow to put pics on the games highlights and the previews , put how man games the top 3 players of assists and goals and yellow cards and red cards have playing , id have the top 5 goals of the week every week , allow to put pictures in talkroom. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

I think you are confusing mod with admin.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Not to make this off-topic but isn't Rooney10RVP20 20RobinVanpersie aka regli11?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@ Vendetta Rooney10 is Regli's friend, Franklin, and 20ROBIN is Regli11.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

GunnerAFC has my vote. 

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

@ramaboy

yep

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

where can we cast our ballot?

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks for adding my name Rama :) I already sent a msg to footyroom to at least have a new experience getting rid of racist or hating comments on matches like on the EPL and La Liga highlights since I'm available everyday and to be honest it will encourage more people to post positively without just ignoring to post because of all the trolls. I would love Footyroom to be more mature with a lot of mature fans like most of the people who post on forums :) It's not about the thumbs up its about making new friends in the highlight and not about who is better or not. Imagine the highlights with having a normal conversation without a troll in it? it's much more professional. and i would love Footyroom to reach this level. since I'm not doing anything i would love to participate in such thing to keep it clean from those trolls :) most of you guys are my friends and I respect every and each one of you no matter who you support because everyone knows that i don't hate any club :)

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I like the list, but I'm not in favor of Quickzyy, sorry.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I agree with what Raimondo said. We don't really need new mods right now because the usual ones (Jim, Naman) are doing a great job of removing useless content and banning idiots (like that Totti_10 guy).

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I hope it will not be you, rama...

Discussion Closed