Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New FIFA ranking, ehm, what?
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't even know what to say, can these rankings be worse?

Comments
expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Romania and Wales? Belgium at the 3rd place? Are those guys high ?

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol, they should stop making rankings from friendlies, this is non sense... Only major competitions should matter.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I want to vomit when i see those

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Why are england and wales and ROMANIA there? And are argentina better than Germany. And belgium aren't that good. And where are france and spain?

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

Wales 10th??? This is ridiculous, they should be 3rd!

minoas57 9 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

WTF!!!NO ITALY NO SPAIN

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

The WC points awarded have now been reduced to half due to the fact the competition was a year ago.

btw, Can someone explain me what Romania have been doing lately? they've been ridiculously high since the past two years.. I honestly think they sorted a way around the ranking and are exploiting the rules somehow to be there as top priority.

expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^they beated the Faroe Islands recently.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

@expertfootball11 well that explains it.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I can't believe that Tahiti didn't make it to top 10 in this Bingo Ranking.. So unlucky.. So scripted..

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Weird, indeed, very weird!

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Romania? The fuck?

TrapTrapInTheBando 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 116

England deserve to be 1st. We have world class young talents such as wilshere, welbeck, chambers, Luke shaw, John stones, Barkley, sterling, Kane, ward prowse. We are world class team and can win World Cup.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You can't even win a match in group stage.

Quikzyyy you can't even talk your country isn't even in the World Cup and as I've said before we were unlucky in 2014. Italy and Uruguay got lucky against us. Suarez should've been banned against England for biting chiellini so England wouldn't of conceded 2 and Rooney goal would've won that game. Italy got lucky because Balotelli was offside for his goal and marchisio goal shouldn't have been a corner in the first place. We have world class young talents.

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago Edited
1 461

^^

Uruguay's victory against England (June 19th) happened before Suarez's bite (June 24th).

England is just poor for a team with great quality, sorry m8. "Italy and Uruguay got lucky" doesn't cut the pasta.

Slovakia is performing excellently in qualifiers. Their time is coming to demolish everyone ;-)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^^

Uruguay's victory against England happened before Suarez's bite.

England is just poor for a team with much quality, sorry m8.

Slovakia is performing excellently in qualifiers. Their time is coming to demolish everyone ;-)

^^

England is just poor for a team with much quality, sorry m8. "Italy and Uruguay got lucky" doesn't cut the pasta.

^^

England is just poor for a team with great quality, sorry m8. "Italy and Uruguay got lucky" doesn't cut the pasta.

Yeah sure Slovakia is performing well where is their World Cup trophy? Suarez difeintely bit chiellini before the England vs Uruguay game. England have lots of quality world class young players like welbeck, wilshere, Luke shaw, Barkley, ward prowse, John stones, clyne, Kane, sterling and many England legends like Rooney, beckham, scholes, Adams, Gerard, Lampard, Terry, seaman, Bobby Moore, Bobby charlton , Geoff hurst we are the best in history.

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

Suarez did not bite Chiellini before the England-Uruguay game. Check the calendar.

I don't deny that England has great talent. However, what has this talent *recently* produced? Is management/the fact that the majority play in the BPL and not abroad/the selection of certain players and formations the problem?

Nope I'm 100% sure Suarez bit chiellini before England game and even if Suarez did not Suarez should've been banned from football years ago he's bitten ivanovic and some player in the Dutch league, he's been racist to evra and did not accept his handshake and is a total diver. These English talents have created legends look at Adams, Terry, Lampard, Gerard, Rooney, beck ham all have achieved massive amounts at their clubs so England deserve a legendary status and sterling and Kane are just under 22 years old and have a price tag over 40m how many Spanish, italian, German players under the age of 22 have a price tag of 40m+??? I thought so England have the most premium talents ever seen.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^ Haven't seen arguments like these since Fru_Toot left...