Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

need ideas for fifa 17 squad please?
bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

first of all if I'm not allowed to post this then I'm sorry the mods can delete this.

okay so, in fifa 16 i built a serie a squad (4-4-1-1) with dybala pereyera etc as they were kinda op and cheap and i absolutely loved that squad
but now in fifa 17 the game's so different for me, e.g. slow, hard to execute skill moves and through balls are lesser op. any suggestions on what type of squad to go for? my budget is 340k ( squad building challenge :D ) sometimes there are cheap players who are really good but i don't know who to go for.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Depends on what style suits you, if you like possession or counter attacks, this year formations matter a lot more than previous years. I'm playing so far with 433(3), nice for fast attacking and counters, specially when you set wingers to stay wide and behind defence. And yes, Dybala is so great this year, only thing he lacks imo is heading.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

tell me any requirements you want and i'll make you it!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Depend on what ya want. Speedy team?

Btw, I change to the Video games topic, it's perfectly fine

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

btw. when we are at UT, what are your current teams guys?

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quickzy you reckon 4-3-3 is an effective formation?
@lio thanks mate. I guess I like a team with decent pace as now I find doing the mcgeady spin is difficult so 1-2 passes with pacey players would work other than that no requirements really.

@tuan that's what I don't know mate what's effective in this year's fifa .. I get pushed off the ball so easily when I use pacey players

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yep, in Fifa, high pace team often wins way easier unless you are a real pro, the advantanges in FIfa is just way too huge (they can still perform perfect lop passes at high speed which I think is ridiculous.

I normally build a regular team based on real team, :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have several questions . What league are you playing in ? What club are you playing with ? and how good are you ?

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@Marcus Appreciate the help mate but I have already built one. And about me being good or not, no I'm not lmao...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That IF Costa wasn't cheap for sure

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Yeah was around 240k and naingollain was 60k others were normal price

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Damn, my most expensive is Dybala so far.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Do the squad building challenges mate I got mad profits doing that. But don't do the sterling Jonas and giovinco ones theyre really not worth it unless you want those players

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just packed Hazard, thinking about this squadenter image description here

liomessi10 7 years ago

really wish cuadrado had 80+ crossing like before. he was great in fifa 15.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1539603/

This is mine am strugling atm dont know why, i always get in Div1 and win many times in the past fifas.
this year my team is much higher overall then last year. Only difference is i built a BPL side, Laliga was/is much cheaper.

liomessi10 7 years ago

@salahadin get hugo loris in goal and de bruyne at cam and mirallas at lw. trust me mirallas is epic.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quickzy doesnt kante need 1 more link for 10 chem?

liomessi10 7 years ago

@quickzy put lucas ding at lb. or tremoulinas even. or get clichy and put loris in goal.