Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

need ideas for fifa 17 squad please?
bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

first of all if I'm not allowed to post this then I'm sorry the mods can delete this.

okay so, in fifa 16 i built a serie a squad (4-4-1-1) with dybala pereyera etc as they were kinda op and cheap and i absolutely loved that squad
but now in fifa 17 the game's so different for me, e.g. slow, hard to execute skill moves and through balls are lesser op. any suggestions on what type of squad to go for? my budget is 340k ( squad building challenge :D ) sometimes there are cheap players who are really good but i don't know who to go for.

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Clichy got no pace, and Hazard has been just really poor for me. On the other side Mirallas is really epic.
But I'm rebuilding once more :D I will need to make 80k for Vidal tho..
enter image description here

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quickzy I've got the same problem as you, no matter who i use in the left side,it just doesnt work. maybe its my playing style. anw nice squad

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

De Byrne is expensive as f in PS4 atm I will get miralles and loris tho have to wait for dKDB.

Salahadin 8 years ago

What about the formation I have always just used 433 with 2cms and a cam. Could that be the issue?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

433 was good me till last week, I have to change that for 4321 or 41212(2)

Salahadin 8 years ago

tried the 41212

won 6 game in a row Lukaku and Musa tearing shit up. 2 more Divisions to go to reach Div1 then i will try to get wings.
I dont know but i think Sissoko with Hunter card could be really OP.

ps.Matic is the best player in the game at the CDM pos.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Someone played FUT weekend league? The game is so boring, everyone is literally parking the bus from the first minute.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quickzy can't qualify mate... the input delay on this mode(fut champs) is horrible. online fut divisions work fine but whenever i play fut champs its just so laggy. i agree tho,i qualified once and literally half of the 20 games i played, people were parking the bus and on counter attack and i don't know if it just me but i get so stressed when playing fut champs

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You can be happy that you didn't qualify, I lost like 10 years of my life with that input lag and fut crap..