Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

NASA Predicts Total Blackout of Planet in Dec 2012
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Circulating message claims that NASA has predicted a total blackout of the planet for a three day period in December 2012 during which the universe will be aligned and the Earth will shift into another dimension. 

On 21st of December the Earth will enter a still ring called Photonic belt at 1:00 AM. Colombian time. Where our planet will go off completely and will last 3 days of darkness. NASA confirmed it December 5th 2012.

It is said that when it is completely dark you will feel cold and there will be flashes of lights, ''Nothing is going to happen, it's just an extraordinary phenomenon that happens every 11 million years.''

It is recommended to remain in your house as power fails or electronic devices. 3 days of darkness will pass.

This is what the Mayan calendar was referring. A planetary alignment. NOT the end of the world.

Subject: NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe. 

US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days from Dec 23 2012. 

It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the 
first time. The earth will shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth 
dimension. During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big change, and we will see a entire brand new 
world.. 

The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23, 24, 25....during this time, staying calm is most important, hug 
each other, pray pray pray, sleep for 3 nights...and those who survive will face a brand new world....for those not 
prepared, many will die because of fear. Be happy, enjoy every moment now. Don't worry, pray to God everyday. There 
is a lot of talk about what will happen in 2012, but many people don't believe it, and don't want to talk about it 
for fear of creating fear and panic. We don't know what will happen, but it is worth listening to USA's NASA talk 
about preparation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related 

Whether it's true or not, better be prepared. No panic, stay calm, just pray. Remember to smile more, love more, 
forgive more...everyday. 

Better avoid traveling during December. 

is this true?your thoughts?

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

please paste the link 

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

interesting. i highly doubt this happening for some reason because it seems strange. but how cool would it be if it does happen? oh well, that meens more night riding mountain biking which is SICK. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Nothing will happen. Simple as that. 

devilz 11 years ago

it's probably a hoax though.

devilz 11 years ago

just to add, we would still be able to use electricity. I cant think of why this would stop the electricity power plants from working 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

looks kinda creepy

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Fkin shit I am going back to Singapore on 23rd December :O

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

@devilz,you got a huge point there,how would the blackout affect the power plants as youve said,I think its a hoax but im 50-50.

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

#WICKED!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

No way.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I almost fell out of my chair after reading your first sentence "during which the universe will be aligned and the Earth will shift into another dimension." AHAHAHAHAA. I'm not sure what everyone's background is here but I can assure you that nothing that was described makes any scientific sense. It is complete nonsense and I think in future, you aught to be more skeptical about what you read on the internet. Not everything is verifiable source.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

dude... jeffrey, once again.... stop believing everything you read !!!
that writing makes no sense and its not from a credible source dude....

samuel999 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

lol Mladen you got that teddy  bear image from the website :P

keith28120 11 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

i think this is a piece of Shit

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

Just have faith no matter what happens...nothing is true,everything is permitted

keith28120 11 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

NASA are stupid
1.They put a teacher on the callenger rocket
2.About 10 times they preridted the end of the world

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Your source is a thread on a forum. You shouldn't be that gullible.