Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

NA$RI Mouthing Off Again...
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Okay. I admit, that like many Gooners I felt a deep sense of anger and betrayal towards Samir for the way he used the club and left them when they needed him most. Though, I think we were correct to feel agrieved, I can understand how getting a offered a salary 2.5x's what our top player earns can be enticing. And you know what? After this weekend I was finally willing to let it go. Let bygones be bygones. But then I come across this on Sky...

"People
at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri

(removed) told
French TV station TF1.

"I hope
they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal.

"I believe they have not won a
trophy for many seasons now

"If all that I was interested
in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking
up my money every week and walking into the team.

"There are many people
doing this right now at Arsenal.

"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my
place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved
it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their
lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I
will focus on winning titles
."

Is this kid for real?  HOW FUCKIN' DARE YOU? Forget the fact that Arsenal took a chance with the young Frenchman and put him on the Elitist map. Forget the fact that he playev average for 2 of his 3 years at the club but Wenger stuck with him and after his breakout season he left us like a cheap whore. Forget the fact that everyone only spoke highly of him here and that Wenger offered to match his salary with that of our captain, Fabregas.  Forgetting all that, any decent footballer would be more respectful towards his former club. Insinuating Arsenal were a "small club" and gloating that we should enjoy our 3rd place finish just shows the kind of character this guy really is.  

The reason I bring this up is not to pour salt over old wounds. No, it is because I want every Gunner to remember this. In fact, I want every football supporter to be able to recognize a cowardly mercenary for what he is. This is the face of a larger problem. A problem I fear is threatening the foundations of the sport we love.

P.S. "Samir You're a Cunt! Lalalalalalalalalaaa."

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

freaking auto-adjust...

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Do the poznan!

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

There's no point in holding on to it. Every Liverpool fan felt (and still feels) the same way when torres went to Chelsea. Just move on and look forward to the future. Plus, I think arsenal have done better without him. So who knows, it may have been a blessing in disguise.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

nandaynwa is right !!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Nasri won the tittle but, how many matches he played? What awesome he did this season? I got some trophy for Nasri, let's take a look

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@nandaYNWA: With respect, you're comparing apples & oranges. The Torres situation is far different from that of Nasri and at least he never bashed on his old club. It's easy to say just forget about it, but there's a line you just do not cross. What a classless POS. I hope he goes the way of Hleb and rues the day... I'm done.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I bet next year he won't win a thing. Arsenal will laugh at this guy.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Arsenal are not the only ones, Footaholic. 

Our club's former player, Tevez, insulted our club's manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, with one the most disgraceful insults I have ever seen.

in all honesty, I am right now filled with anger that a club like Manchester City won the league. That team has a lot of mentally ill players. I hate them all....except Kompany, Silva, and Micah Richards. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

They are insulting all the others. They were SO lucky to win it, you see Tevez not playing for months, it's just to win a bit of money. Hope God will do something about it.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

You know? even considering the way he left us, I still think that his words are a stab right in the center of our hearts, This guy who we help to have confidence in the field, Wenger helped him improve in every aspect of his game, players like Wilshere showed him the great friendship that may be in a club as big as ours and truth every word he said, every interview has been offered, each one more show me how unprofessional this guy is, Maybe he should repent in the future when he matures or maybe not, I will not take as an example to any other player who has done the same, because they have been, but this guy is one of a lot of players left over on the beautiful game. Shame on you Nasri, you took what little respect you had as a former player, and just do not think what you do or what you say, do not want anything bad in your life or your career, just hope you know later carry the burden you yourself have put on your shoulders when deciding to become "a player from the pile".

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

sad to see tevez like this :(

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

This is all nasri want's.....and what the bitch want's, the bitch get's!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Nasri is the definition of SCUM hope someone breaks both his legs at the euro's 2012

it's just sad that football has turned from loyalty to cash it's the same with ashley cole near enough

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me..." With the Ox, Arteta, Song and Rosicky doing so well, we forgot about him a long time ago! 

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Well, he's gonna have a great time at the Emirates next seasnon...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

As a Valencia fan I know all about our stars leaving us for bigger pay checks and bigger clubs. David Villa to Barcelona, David Silva to Manchester City, and Juan Mata to Chelsea. It sucks but it happens.. Villa left and won the league and champions league. Silva left and won FA cup and league. Mata left ad won FA cup with possibility of champions league. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

nasri is a fuucking stupid diicksuucker

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Nasri is a f*cking cunt... he should be grateful to Arsenal the club which gave him everything, without Arsenal he would had played somewhere in ligue 2, instead of that he said this things... srsly, I respected Nasri and liked his way of playing but today he lost all my respect for him.

P.S. Nasri should learn from a legend like Henry, he left Arsenal but he never has spoken bad things about Arsenal and everyone love him, and will love him forever. I doubt they will do the same for Nasri.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

One fucking Title and they feel like their Kings from a fucking striker who was benched from 3/4 of a season is a disgrace !

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I've said it before and i'll say it again: You can't buy class.